No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In every single measurable way people are better off now that at any time in history.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      I think the best argument for remaining in the EU is Britain cannot battle the USA, China and Russia all alone and an economic union that has as much economic power as the USA or China makes a lot of sense to me.
      Whats your name Obama

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        In every single measurable way people are better off now that at any time in history.
        better off you say?in what way?

Comment

If you think about it we are all still prisoners and slaves still - they just took the chains off us all then told us to come back on Monday morning and paid u 12 50 an hour. So now we can pay the bills they send us.....true?

Don't believe me then stop paying any bills and don't use their money just take what you need --- eventually where do you end up again?

Comment

I was better off on Thusday past, when I got paid.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              I was better off on Thusday past, when I got paid.
              lol - stop being a smart arse!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Apart from happiness that is. Mental health issues have never been higher, along with the suicide rate and the overflowing of the prison population.
                It's a rosy picture for those profiting from globalisation, but it's victims are worldwide.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Don't worry about in and out of Europe, the TTIP agreement will screw us all.
                  Yeah I mentioned that TTIP earlier in the thread, a mate pointed it out to me... sounds shocking if its all true.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                    Apart from happiness that is. Mental health issues have never been higher, along with the suicide rate and the overflowing of the prison population.
                    It's a rosy picture for those profiting from globalisation, but it's victims are worldwide.
                    Add GM foods to that list as well. I feel it will get bigger and bigger.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                      ^ yep, that's what I always say to folk that spout the immigrant bull....

So short-sighted and bigoted in views are some...
                      Bigot? Bit pot kettle there cally a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                        Yeah I mentioned that TTIP earlier in the thread, a mate pointed it out to me... sounds shocking if its all true.
                        It gives American companies total and unhindered access to our markets, they are already suing the German government because after What happened in Japan, Germany started phasing out nuclear power, so they said this is a restriction of trade and will impact on their future chance to make profits. Another ongoing case is the Austrailian government getting sued by the big American tobacco companies because they have plain packaging and this impacts on their sales and therefore their profits, both these cases will drag on for years costing countries millions if not billions, in the end they will win. This is before TTIP comes in, after it we are screwed, they are trying to get the NHS exempt from TTIP but there will be a legal challenge to it which will be upheld as its a restraint of trade and we will end up with an insurance based private health service that isn't free at the point of use, after the American companies buy out the contracts. TTIP overrides national laws, European laws etc, so we are done for after it, the corporations can run wild and squeeze us for every single penny whilst telling us it's for our own good and worst of all we will believe them.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          better off you say?in what way?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            Bigot? Bit pot kettle there cally a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own.
                            What are you babbling about now? I don't think you really know do ya! Big lols....

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                              Four out of five new jobs have been given to foreign workers, now there's a statistic to chew on.
                              Yeah, it's very chewy, but where's the proof? Here's FullFact's analysis from last year:
                              https://fullfact.org/economy/new-jobs-foreign-workers/

UK nationals accounted for 61% of the change in employment since last year compared to non-UK nationals. UK-born people accounted for 57% of the change compared to those born abroad.

Of the change in employment since the election period, 72% is accounted for by UK nationals (comparing to April to June 2010). By country of birth it's evenly split: UK-born people account for 52% of the rise, those born abroad account for the other 48%.

Comment

And if 8 out of 10 cats prefer whiskers is this why you never see one shaving?

Last edited by Byrom; 22 May 2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X