Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    Let's hope that eh, cos otherwise I'd be driving my motor through your family if I don't meet visa requirements.
    If I wrote that or the likes of big splasher did we wouldn't be posting now because we'd of been banned, I understand you can't control your tears over Brexit but come on it's obvious this thread ain't doing you any favours

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      If I wrote that or the likes of big splasher did we wouldn't be posting now because we'd of been banned, I understand you can't control your tears over Brexit but come on it's obvious this thread ain't doing you any favours
      he has been warned.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        I am sorry for writing that off hand remark, but it was in reply to someone wishing I was shot dead, I should have ignored it but like ADR147 has said I've had a warning.

Comment

• Surprised this thread hasn't been resurrected as of yesterday. Anyway, here's the GLCs take on it all, made me giggle.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            Surprised this thread hasn't been resurrected as of yesterday. Anyway, here's the GLCs take on it all, made me giggle.

-
            quality made me laugh

Comment

• Forget about Brexit let's get these Tory *******s out, they're effectively trying to murder the sick and disabled the vile pigs
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                Forget about Brexit let's get these Tory *******s out, they're effectively trying to murder the sick and disabled the vile pigs
                whilst I agree with the sentiment, the reality is that there is no credible alternative
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  whilst I agree with the sentiment, the reality is that there is no credible alternative
                  Whether the other parties are credible or not is somewhat missing the point. Allowing the Tories more seats and having no opposition in parliament means unless you are very wealthy the rest of us are ****ed. They are a vile party and hell bent on destroying the NHS, education and scrapping all welfare and they will push through changes in the name of brexit that will ruin this country. You've already heard May's words, she doesn't want opposing in the Westminster, she's a dictator and more damaging than Thatcher.

I urge anyone to vote against the conservative party, particularly those in areas where its close between the tories and other parties.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                    Whether the other parties are credible or not is somewhat missing the point. Allowing the Tories more seats and having no opposition in parliament means unless you are very wealthy the rest of us are ****ed. They are a vile party and hell bent on destroying the NHS, education and scrapping all welfare and they will push through changes in the name of brexit that will ruin this country. You've already heard May's words, she doesn't want opposing in the Westminster, she's a dictator and more damaging than Thatcher.

I urge anyone to vote against the conservative party, particularly those in areas where its close between the tories and other parties.
                    Spot on.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Geordie ,i know politics is an emotive subject but wishing a bombing & shooting on people is not going to be tolerated on this forum .

Please refrain from these type of comments in the future .
                      Last edited by Neil Taperell; 20 April 2017, 11:51 AM.
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• So after 7 years of a Tory Government hiding behind reducing the deficit for making the ideological cuts they have made to benefits, the demonization of the poor and the disabled, the wilful destruction of our public services resulting in the huge increases in child poverty and those reliant on food banks, all at the same time as increasing national debt, the stagnation of wages and business taking advantage with the creation of over a million zero hours contract jobs we are now walking straight into another 5 years where they will now use Brexit to hide behind as the reason for continuing austerity. This time using it as a reason to also erode things such as workers’ rights.

I got to be honest I don’t get it. How thick must we be in this country to not see what is coming. I get that we have had what is perceived to be weak opposition but you don’t need a strong opposition to paint a picture of what has happened over the last 7 years. It is staring us all in the face. You also don’t need a strong opposition to allow you to foresee what is coming.

People will wake up when it is too late I guess and it seems to me too many are going along with a well I am alright now Jack attitude. One day though you may have to fall back on the state for help and it won’t be there, you or one of yours may get ill and find that the NHS isn’t fit for purpose, you may get old and frail and find that there is no one to help you with your everyday needs as social care has been decimated. Those of us with children may well watch them struggle to do what past generations have done and be able to buy their own home due to a lack of housing and that those available are overpriced.

Some need to wake up now before it is too late.

Any vote other than a tory one would be a positive step.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Geordie ,i know politics is an emotive subject but wishing a bombing & shooting on people is not going to be tolerated on this forum .

Dont think you can bomb or shoot anyone on a forum but if you could add a button I would A be very grateful and B invite my mother in law to join the forum

People are too easy offended - see below

Last edited by Byrom; 20 April 2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• That may be the case Byrom , that people are easily offended , but we don't want it written on this forum .

I for one don't think that it is very tasteful .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              Geordie ,i know politics is an emotive subject but wishing a bombing & shooting on people is not going to be tolerated on this forum .

They're trying to starve disabled people, they're not even pond life, i won't post anything like that again but i make no apology for it
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Divide a conquer, it's always the Tory way. The left divides its vote, the right always vote Tory. Jesus we had Labour voters vote UKIP in droves at the last election, this is a party that even those on the right wing of the Tory party call too far right for them, Cameron called them closet Racists and lunatics, they were spawned from the far right wing of the Tory party, ( it's the only reason we had a referendum, to bring these lunatics back into the Tory fold for the election)and Labour supporters voted for them, you can't make that pish up.
                                Never ever listen to what Tories say just look at what they do. May made a speech outside number ten on her coronation and said she was for everyone, not for the rich, but for the poor as well,the very first thing she did was slash disability payments to the most vulnerable people in our society. She let Osbournes tax cuts for the rich sail through while making middle class tax payers £2500 a year worse off. Then just at the last budget she tried to force self employed people pay the same national insurance as employees even though they got none of the same protection( holiday pay, sick pay etc) these are the entrepreneurs they always claim as their own. Tories are and always will be the nasty party, but because we like to be ruled we will trundle along and do as they say.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X