No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second referendum, like the first, only has merit if you can be confident everyone understands all the facts and will vote on the actual merits of various options - that's probably about 200 people in the entire country, and the idiotic narrative of betrayal has already taken hold so you'd see loads of Leave voters going all-out for a clean break.

Comment

• Decentralisation safeguards us from tyranny and gives greater freedom to the individual.

Comment

• I wonder if this political charade would be happening if the UK had the same gun control laws as the US. The UK is supposed to be a democracy is it not, yet you vote for something that the political elite don't like and they muck about for three years pretending that's it's too difficult. Just imagine a mass demo of a million people in central london each armed with a smith and wesson .38 walking on parliament demanding democracy be seen to be done, it would only take the pm a few minutes to phone Juncker and say, cheerio mate, we're off.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• I agree vmax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGL-XJPuCuo

Comment

• Too Funny - Too True -

Comment

• There are several good arguments for and against the EU but nobody is actually making them! Instead,we have nonsense about immigration and benefits. Should be more focused on what's happening in UK. Medicine, education, police questions are not popular to discuss. But we should discuss them! I've recently read many articles about abuse of power by police. Have anybody heard about www.aaappp.org.uk ? It's the abbreviation of Association Against Abuse of Police Powers and Privileges.

Comment

• I think this is another political game. And the people in it are just toys

Comment

• everyone has their own opinion on this matter

Comment

Working...
                  X