Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    Reading all the info on the story it sounds like he has gone to the doctors and then getting a pass to get performance/training enhancement 'medication' as a precaution rather than for injuries. May well be legal, but it's no different than just using performance enhancers, the doctor is equally culpable.
    I think you will find nowadays even training has to be logged on computer as there have been some bike teams jealous of the Sky team and there results or some say just sour grapes. But it has to be checkable.

Comment

France was still executing people by guillotine when the first Star Wars film was released.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Boon View Post
        I think you will find nowadays even training has to be logged on computer as there have been some bike teams jealous of the Sky team and there results or some say just sour grapes. But it has to be checkable.
        Maybe, but isn't this the same worldwide? It doesn't mean a player/cyclist isn't getting up to no good even if it is in the legal sphere

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          France was still executing people by guillotine when the first Star Wars film was released.
          That's an amazing fact....

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
            That's an amazing fact....
            On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds......

Comment

I really don't think you can include law into factual analysis, after all it is only assumption unless the defendant claims guilt, many cases have been proven wrong even after someone has been sentenced to life/death by court. I think it's reasonable to say they aren't always right. This deserves a chapter to itself but I don't think what I've said is beyond despute despite us the british public growing up on a diet of programmes like Morse etc showing how correct law is. You could say this is soft governance, they are right the defendant is wrong sort of stuff.

Comment

On planets where there is more water than rock water deep down is like ice despite not being frozen, just due to pressure alligning the H20 particles in a condensed way.

Comment

The loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two decades — but whose high-pitched voice is so different to other whales that they never respond.

Comment

Light doesn’t necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we’ve ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph..........................around the M25

Comment

Magnetars are stars that in their death aren't quite large enough to form black holes. Their magnetic field is a billion trillion times what the planet Earth has and they could wipe details off a bank card from 100,000 miles away.

Comment

The Haasts Eagle was the largest known bird of prey to man, it was 50% larger than a Golden Eagle and had talons twice the size. It died out when Mauri settlers killed its prey which where up to 12 feet high and weighed as much as modern day steroid ridden cattle. It was one powerful bird.

Comment

Imagine if you went hunting with that bird though, it'd be tiger you're hunting and you'd need a full metal jacket.

Comment

Trivial fact.. I have just over 9000 songs on my computer.. not as many as some I know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Boon View Post
                              Trivial fact.. I have just over 9000 songs on my computer.. not as many as some I know.
                              Since you mentioned the first star wars, how beautiful was carrie fisher who has passed away, so so sad.

Comment

I never bother to save songs now, but when I believed it important I had the Sting 'fields of gold'. Even though I'm more into hardhouse and psy trance/psy house that was the album I had. I reckon Sting hit a chord with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X