Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts

The chances of winning the Euromillions are the same as opening any one of 80 encylopedias that contain 2 million words and picking the same word that the person in front of you has. It's like opening a book several kilometre thick on the right page.

kamikaze pilots wore helmets

Comment

I only know two facts and both of them are wrong.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Angel Ash, Bog Maple and Ye Olde Oak from ships are the finest timbers ever used on cues. The chance of finding one from a pile, if you gathered together all the worlds cues ever made, is less than the chance of winning the lottery. Rare; FACT!

Comment

Elephants existence was endangered further once by the demand for high end billiard balls made from their ivory. Thank god for phenolic resin!
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Facts

recent study shows that mammals take on average 21 seconds to urinate
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Marine starfish have no brains and no blood. Their nervous system is spread through their arms and their “blood” is actually filtered sea water.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                I only know two facts and both of them are wrong.
                Are you including that one, or is it a paradox?

Comment

How far you can travel by train from various European cities within 24 hours. Helpful for those too scared to consider flight

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs...omo-image2.jpg
                  Last edited by VillaGuy; 8 December 2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                    Are you including that one, or is it a paradox?
                    Ok , I only know three facts and all of them are wrong, WAIT A MINUTE!
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Until the law changed in 2013, anything that contained less than 10% alcohol was classed as a soft drink in Russia, with no restrictions on its sale.

Comment

Snails can sleep for years and male sea horses are stupid

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                          How far you can travel by train from various European cities within 24 hours. Helpful for those too scared to consider flight

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs...omo-image2.jpg
                          I was quite interested in this, but a vague represenation on a blank map is meaningless to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                            I was quite interested in this, but a vague represenation on a blank map is meaningless to me.
                            Yeah you need a reasonable knowledge of European geography to figure it out. Obviously the extent that London trains can quickly access the continent, and vice versa, will possibly reduced in quickness at some point. You can see there are limiting areas, the Polish Border with Belarus, areas in Western Spain and the Mountainous regions of the Balkan peninsular that sees a drop off in areas that can be reached in a 24 hour period. Having said that, the EU is quite well connected and money is being spent on high speed networks all over the place, so for the continent at least times will be shortened further into the future. I think they have discussions for the Hyperloop system to be created in Hungary/Austria/Slovakia making it possible to get from Bratislava, Budapest and Vienna in a matter of 20 odd minutes or so.

Comment

Aston Villa's current 4 consecutive home wins is their longest for 8 years Long may it continue

Comment

Working...
                              X