Better properties you can buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    You don't get much anywhere in England compared to what you can in Bulgaria for that cash. You proabably get a nice house in a street, not somewhere in an exclusive bit of land set off on its own. For those who reckon the country is a sh*thole, it really isn't https://vimeo.com/192224582?ref=fb-share&1 It's proabably the most undiscovered corner of Europe whilst it has the most history and traditions.
    yep top place! NOT. looked at a few but being a golfer and not one course a non starter but it does have sunny beach lol

Comment

I was only really talking to the many brexiteers living in substandard property. The people with nice properties knew you could buy a house abroad for less. It's them who aren't losing out, but the people with lower end work jobs thinking brexit is the answer to their prayers. They are fooled into thinking the properties in Europe are in shanty towns, it's crazy when you look at the properties available.
      You seem very obsessed with money and what other folk can buy or not, or where others are living and in what conditions, why not just concentrate on your own life , put all the energy you waste on here moaning about your life and try and make some positive changes, take a risk , if it doeasnt work, dust yourself down get back up and have another go, it's all an adventure, if you have the cajones to try it, as the old saying goes it's not a sin to try and fail but it is to fail to try. Personally I love the UK I have no idea why folk always run it down, I honestly wouldn't live anywhere else even if you paid me, maybe it's different in a big crowded city, I have never lived in one but I could imagine it being very claustrophobic.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        yep top place! NOT. looked at a few but being a golfer and not one course a non starter but it does have sunny beach lol
        This isn't true. http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/2693-house-of-equinox

http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/3493-lux...s-golf-complex

I know Sunny Beach is a stick to beat Bulgaria up with but it has nothing to do with the rest of the country, do brits off their face in Magaluf affect what you reckon to Barcelona. Same country, whole different ball game. There are many quiet and more exclusive places on the beach there, there are also ski resorts, historical cities and amazing wildernesses with wolves, bears, bee-eaters, vultures and exotic plants. I realised why you used Sunny Beach,as a back handed dig but it's like saying Blackpool is the reason why the UK is a sh*thole.
        Last edited by VillaGuy; 29 December 2016, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          You seem very obsessed with money and what other folk can buy or not, or where others are living and in what conditions, why not just concentrate on your own life , put all the energy you waste on here moaning about your life and try and make some positive changes, take a risk , if it doeasnt work, dust yourself down get back up and have another go, it's all an adventure, if you have the cajones to try it, as the old saying goes it's not a sin to try and fail but it is to fail to try. Personally I love the UK I have no idea why folk always run it down, I honestly wouldn't live anywhere else even if you paid me, maybe it's different in a big crowded city, I have never lived in one but I could imagine it being very claustrophobic.
          I'm not obsessed with money, in fact I wanted in the EU for equality more than anything. It's the people with money that'll lose less civil liberties, the people with less will be afforded less opportunities (not having wage requirements, not having qualification requirements, not having work experience attributes). If I was loaded like Nigel Farrage I wouldn't give a damn about stabbing the working class in the back, as I am I want the best for our passport for everybody.

Comment

This isn't true. http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/2693-house-of-equinox

http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/3493-lux...s-golf-complex

I know Sunny Beach is a stick to beat Bulgaria up with but it has nothing to do with the rest of the country, do brits off their face in Magaluf affect what you reckon to Barcelona. Same country, whole different ball game. There are many quiet and more exclusive places on the beach there, there are also ski resorts, historical cities and amazing wildernesses with wolves, bears, bee-eaters, vultures and exotic plants. I realised why you used Sunny Beach,as a back handed dig but it's like saying Blackpool is the reason why the UK is a sh*thole.
            You think the UK is a **** hole?

Comment

You think the UK is a **** hole?
              I'm saying the argument is equivalent, you said 'but it has got Sunny Beach, lol'. If the lol wasn't used I'd have thought maybe you're talking about a resort you like, but since you added it on the end you are clearly making some sort of stick to beat it with. I'm saying you could use that kind of argument with Blackpool/Skegness and the UK. I didn't say the UK is a ****hole even if some areas are **** and there isn't any wilderness left, there are some nice places left too.

I can imagine some of your opinions come from the Stacey Dooley investigates programmes for Channel 4, but if you think about it she could have run all of those programmes from towns in the UK, all she's done is fleeced some cash to do some travelling. The quality of those programmes I reckon I could have done for my A levels, she has no personality at the same time as having no real story. Brits get drunk on holiday? So what. There's drugs in some resorts? So what. None of her reporting is anything more than what happens in the UK and it's not like we didn't know already. Your little quip towards Bulgaria due to Sunny Beach is like saying the UK is Skeggy, shows your level.
              Last edited by VillaGuy; 29 December 2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I'm saying the argument is equivalent, you said 'but it has got Sunny Beach, lol'. If the lol wasn't used I'd have thought maybe you're talking about a resort you like, but since you added it on the end you are clearly making some sort of stick to beat it with. I'm saying you could use that kind of argument with Blackpool/Skegness and the UK. I didn't say the UK is a ****hole even if some areas are **** and there isn't any wilderness left, there are some nice places left too.

I can imagine some of your opinions come from the Stacey Dooley investigates programmes for Channel 4, but if you think about it she could have run all of those programmes from towns in the UK, all she's done is fleeced some cash to do some travelling. The quality of those programmes I reckon I could have done for my A levels, she has no personality at the same time as having no real story. Brits get drunk on holiday? So what. There's drugs in some resorts? So what. None of her reporting is anything more than what happens in the UK and it's not like we didn't know already. Your little quip towards Bulgaria due to Sunny Beach is like saying the UK is Skeggy, shows your level.
                FFS grow up and don't lecture me, thought you was lonely on your own thread, count me out and carry on talking to yourself

Comment

FFS grow up and don't lecture me, thought you was lonely on your own thread, count me out and carry on talking to yourself
                  Yeah watch the girl next door Stacey Dooley, I'm sure you'll be having fun, meanwhile I'm sure I'll survive. Bet you're into Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, two completely and equally talentless presenters to Stacey, the 52% like morons as people to show solidarity with.
                  Last edited by VillaGuy; 29 December 2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

This is very funny.

Comment

He's got a sense of humour

Comment

.... the 52% like morons as people to show solidarity with.
                        You lost, get over it fool

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          You lost, get over it fool
                          Never will do, not siding with rejects that find life tough blaming it on foreigners

Comment

Never will do, not siding with rejects that find life tough blaming it on foreigners
                            You are a sore loser ehh

Comment

meanwhile... After the Lord Mayor's show...

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                You are a sore loser ehh
                                A fighter...losers are those blaiming issues on third parties, I blame this on my own doorstep

Comment

Working...
                                X