Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got KODI on an Amazon TV usb fire stick? Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    Strange i've had Sportsmania a long time and i've never had to sign up to Elite??
    It may have been SportsNation, but supposedly they're the same people.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
      It may have been SportsNation, but supposedly they're the same people.
      Yes Sportsnation and Sportsmania are the same thing but on different servers, I've had a look at Elite and everyone who has a subscription has this, you just can log in on their website and it shows you a list of streams, i only watch it on my box so don't have any need to
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
        Who did you settle on for broadband?
        BT is really good, Virgin not so because they actively try and stop Kodi,Plex etc

Wibble

Comment

BT is really good, Virgin not so because they actively try and stop Kodi,Plex etc
          I've heard good things about BT broadband.

Is there any way Virgin can stop you using Kodi
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I have a box I watch certain pay per view and sports channels through, we have bt broadband and an engineer had to come to fix it once, well these boxes are legit as a freeview box so I just turned off what makes it work so we just got free to air channels and didn't hide it. Once the engineer had checked and done what he needed to do he said, that's me done you can turn your dodgy box back on now .
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              I have a box I watch certain pay per view and sports channels through, we have bt broadband and an engineer had to come to fix it once, well these boxes are legit as a freeview box so I just turned off what makes it work so we just got free to air channels and didn't hide it. Once the engineer had checked and done what he needed to do he said, that's me done you can turn your dodgy box back on now .

Lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                I've heard good things about BT broadband.

Is there any way Virgin can stop you using Kodi
                There's a lot more complaints from people who use Virgin, definitely the worst of the established broadband companies but there are ways you can offset their meddling

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  He probably has the same box himself
                  For years we have been ripped off so it's nice to get to see new films etc in 1080p for free, and even nicer to watch the boxing,football and mma for free

Wibble

Comment

Yes Sportsnation and Sportsmania are the same thing but on different servers, I've had a look at Elite and everyone who has a subscription has this, you just can log in on their website and it shows you a list of streams, i only watch it on my box so don't have any need to
                    I wish I'd known - I was using the website as a benchmark for the whole thing not working

Comment

ultimatemania, same as sportsmania but live tv and movies and stay away from the stick it just dont have the clout, have the minix x8h plus tv box ticks all the bits, loads of streaming sites but flawless and ultimate are top of the tree at the moment, take a weeks sub and judge for yourself, ps kicked the bbc license into touch left wing bag of shixx

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        ps kicked the bbc license into touch left wing bag of shixx
                        Left-wing? Have you seen how they treat the Labour Party?

Comment

People who hate the BBC simply accuse it of being against their own political agenda, leftist, unionist, zionist, right wing, I've seen it all. Oddly enough, they are collectively a very good advert for the BBC.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                            People who hate the BBC simply accuse it of being against their own political agenda, leftist, unionist, zionist, right wing, I've seen it all. Oddly enough, they are collectively a very good advert for the BBC.
                            and your point is? no view allowed

Comment

No, my point is that when there are so many people from opposite ends of the political spectrum shouting that the BBC is biased against them, all together they prove themselves wrong. Not that the BBC is perfect, I never pay any attention to it, but I try to avoid all news.

Comment

No politics on this thread please!!!!!!

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X