Christmas presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas presents

Anyone get anything nice? I got mainly socks, also some East German liquor, and a mini diabolo, I had no idea they were called that. It's one of those spinny things with the two sticks and the string that you see circus performers or jugglers using, hooked, just gone and ordered a proper one.

Pair of timberland deck shoes , 2 Ralph Lauren shirts , complete DVD series of Porridge and Open All Hours.........and Adele tickets ........think the Mrs bought them for herself really .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Christmas presents

I used to do diabolos and juggling balls, rings, etc. great fun
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Pair of timberland deck shoes , 2 Ralph Lauren shirts , complete DVD series of Porridge and Open All Hours.........and Adele tickets ........think the Mrs bought them for herself really .
        Sure my wife will keep yours company if you prefer?:wink:

Comment

Dean , once again you have brought your private life onto the forum........the mind boggles as to what you get up to behind closed doors !

Have a great New Year mate
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I can juggle as well, never tried rings or anything, these diabolos seem like much more fun.

That's a good trick buying someone else a thing for yourself. I tend to purposefully buy people **** presents that I know they won't like, but they may laugh when they open, got my mum a sieve this year

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Dean , once again you have brought your private life onto the forum........the mind boggles as to what you get up to behind closed doors !

Have a great New Year mate
              And you

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                I can juggle as well, never tried rings or anything, these diabolos seem like much more fun.

That's a good trick buying someone else a thing for yourself. I tend to purposefully buy people **** presents that I know they won't like, but they may laugh when they open, got my mum a sieve this year
                Rings are easy just keep them vertical
                Pins are impressive to the audience painful to the juggler :wink:

Comment

Working...
                X