Dream Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Car

If I had money no object I'd have a few of these blacked out for my bodyguards, all the Bulgarians have AMG G wagons, this would take it to the next level. https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mer...-independence/

Mate , you are like a broken record . Any chance of you starting a thread that doesn't contain a reference to Bulgaria !!!

So your dream car is something you would buy for someone else ?

My car : Range Rover Sport Cosworth ......they remove the Rover badge and stick the word Cosworth across the bonnet .

One of these drives around in Central London near Harrods .........bundle of dough to buy apparently .
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 12th January 2017, 07:26 AM.
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Dream Car

I hate the G wagons, they're awful to drive... the wheel is offset considerably to the left and there's considerable play in the wheel...

I am getting a GLE in July when my car becomes a minicab... Might get the new E63 saloon though... need to decide soon

Comment

even the AMG version is susceptible to rolling on a flat road

Neil have you seen the Revere Range Rover? saw one the other day and looked it up
        Up the TSF!

Comment

Too square for me Dean . 6 Litre Cosworth engine does it for me .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

not my taste, just was behind one the other day and looked them up

memories of the cossie I had back in the day, gone to the parpark in the sky many years ago
            Up the TSF!

Comment

Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
              Mate , you are like a broken record . Any chance of you starting a thread that doesn't contain a reference to Bulgaria !!!

I presume it's some pure hilarity related to his favourite uncle/womble.

Comment

I presume it's some pure hilarity related to his favourite uncle/womble.
                Hahaha

any more funny comments like that Big Shot and we're in danger of becoming friends x

Comment

Originally posted by pottr View Post
                  I hate the G wagons, they're awful to drive... the wheel is offset considerably to the left and there's considerable play in the wheel...

I am getting a GLE in July when my car becomes a minicab... Might get the new E63 saloon though... need to decide soon
                  Agree totally - they might look cool but are in fact junk - not even 10% of a range rover.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Had one for 9 days last summer, was good for lugging my Newf about... not much else... The new Cherokees are kitted out too and you can HP them at 0%

Comment

Dream car: which has a range of 900 miles on a single charge of 15 minutes (80% charge). With the looks of an Aston Martin DB11.

Comment

This reminded me of a car show i went to with my lad last year, a bloke pulled up in a very nice, shiny, noisy old Lamborghini Countach, everybody was looking at it taking photos etc as he took ages to park it ( showing off a bit as you would ) when he eventually got out the car looking very pleased with himself as the star of the show, my lad went straight up to him and said " where's your spoiler mate " lol

Comment

One of those Smart cars with the twin Hayabusa engines in it

Comment

Originally posted by pottr View Post
                            Had one for 9 days last summer, was good for lugging my Newf about... not much else... The new Cherokees are kitted out too and you can HP them at 0%
                            I would rather walk.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                              This reminded me of a car show i went to with my lad last year, a bloke pulled up in a very nice, shiny, noisy old Lamborghini Countach, everybody was looking at it taking photos etc as he took ages to park it ( showing off a bit as you would ) when he eventually got out the car looking very pleased with himself as the star of the show, my lad went straight up to him and said " where's your spoiler mate " lol
                              no, they really did take that long to park, perched on the sill to see out back

yep, they all look better with the rear spoiler
                              Up the TSF!

Comment

Working...
                              X