Dream Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Car

If I had money no object I'd have a few of these blacked out for my bodyguards, all the Bulgarians have AMG G wagons, this would take it to the next level. https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mer...-independence/

Mate , you are like a broken record . Any chance of you starting a thread that doesn't contain a reference to Bulgaria !!!

So your dream car is something you would buy for someone else ?

My car : Range Rover Sport Cosworth ......they remove the Rover badge and stick the word Cosworth across the bonnet .

One of these drives around in Central London near Harrods .........bundle of dough to buy apparently .
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 12 January 2017, 07:26 AM.
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Dream Car

I hate the G wagons, they're awful to drive... the wheel is offset considerably to the left and there's considerable play in the wheel...

I am getting a GLE in July when my car becomes a minicab... Might get the new E63 saloon though... need to decide soon

Comment

even the AMG version is susceptible to rolling on a flat road

Neil have you seen the Revere Range Rover? saw one the other day and looked it up
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Too square for me Dean . 6 Litre Cosworth engine does it for me .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

:biggrin:
            not my taste, just was behind one the other day and looked them up

memories of the cossie I had back in the day, gone to the parpark in the sky many years ago

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Mate , you are like a broken record . Any chance of you starting a thread that doesn't contain a reference to Bulgaria !!!

I presume it's some pure hilarity related to his favourite uncle/womble.

Comment

I presume it's some pure hilarity related to his favourite uncle/womble.
                Hahaha

any more funny comments like that Big Shot and we're in danger of becoming friends x

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                  I hate the G wagons, they're awful to drive... the wheel is offset considerably to the left and there's considerable play in the wheel...

I am getting a GLE in July when my car becomes a minicab... Might get the new E63 saloon though... need to decide soon
                  Agree totally - they might look cool but are in fact junk - not even 10% of a range rover.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Had one for 9 days last summer, was good for lugging my Newf about... not much else... The new Cherokees are kitted out too and you can HP them at 0%

Comment

Dream car: which has a range of 900 miles on a single charge of 15 minutes (80% charge). With the looks of an Aston Martin DB11.

Comment

This reminded me of a car show i went to with my lad last year, a bloke pulled up in a very nice, shiny, noisy old Lamborghini Countach, everybody was looking at it taking photos etc as he took ages to park it ( showing off a bit as you would ) when he eventually got out the car looking very pleased with himself as the star of the show, my lad went straight up to him and said " where's your spoiler mate " lol

Comment

One of those Smart cars with the twin Hayabusa engines in it

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                            Had one for 9 days last summer, was good for lugging my Newf about... not much else... The new Cherokees are kitted out too and you can HP them at 0%
                            I would rather walk.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                              This reminded me of a car show i went to with my lad last year, a bloke pulled up in a very nice, shiny, noisy old Lamborghini Countach, everybody was looking at it taking photos etc as he took ages to park it ( showing off a bit as you would ) when he eventually got out the car looking very pleased with himself as the star of the show, my lad went straight up to him and said " where's your spoiler mate " lol
                              no, they really did take that long to park, perched on the sill to see out back

yep, they all look better with the rear spoiler :biggrin:

Comment

Working...
                              X