The Augusta Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Augusta Masters

Just thought I'd post this for anyone who enjoys watching the golf majors.

Nice to see Justin Rose hanging in there as usual, hopefully he'll hang on tomorrow and then who know on Sunday!
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

I've backed Rahm to win it .

My mate backed Charley Hoffman to be 1st round leader.........£7.50 each way at 125/1 !!
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I am on Phil the Augusta legend, still on even par so got a chance. Should be an exciting weekend, anyone got any grand national bets going? Blaklion is my each way tip.
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        I've backed Rahm to win it .

My mate backed Charley Hoffman to be 1st round leader.........£7.50 each way at 125/1 !!
        He did well, golf's gotta be one of the hardest thing to bet on and win I reckon.

That's very nice odds, would have liked a bit of that!

Comment

Originally Posted by tony9ball68 View Post
          I am on Phil the Augusta legend, still on even par so got a chance. Should be an exciting weekend, anyone got any grand national bets going? Blaklion is my each way tip.
          What a player he is, absolutely awesome.

I always had a decent short game and was less than average off the Tee so I loved to watch him and see what he was doing so I could go and have a go at it.

What a selection of shots he has for each distance. The knock down shot he hit yesterday that checked up at the speed he hit it and then just ambled down to the pin, another class.

His putting has been way below par for him but we all know if he gets something going today he been there and done it and holds no fear that's for sure............a big game player!

Comment

All starting to hot up now.

It'll be interesting to see if Garcia's putting holds out and if him and Rose drift off and someone else comes through at the end like Ricky Fowler.

There's always a couple of bad shots at the end so I'm sure the nerves will make the end exciting!

Comment

Well done Sergio, long overdue 1st major
              I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

What a superb last few holes.

Shame there had to be a loser as Rose and Garcia were awesome.

Nice putt of Garcia's to win, been a long time coming.

Comment

So pleased for Sergio, one of the best ball strikers on tour, always struggled with the putter, but came good on this occasion.

Comment

Working...
                  X