Is it true ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true ??

As you know (or do'nt know yet), there are many conspiracy theories related to Neil Armstrong's landing on the moon.

Many scientists/ journalist/ writers and........ have claimed in recent years that Moon Landing was Hoaxe and staged by NASA.

Since the late 2000s, high-definition photos and a better technology made it possible for some of these people to submit evidence in order to justify their claims OR debunks it .
    Well, this is one of them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8

They have managed to sustain public interest in their theories for more than 40 years and tbh , i'm one of those who has followed this case with interest in de past few years .
    Despite the rebuttals and evidence , public opinions are divided. Some people do believe their claims and some do'nt.

I wonder, DO WE HAVE a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER HERE AS AN MEMBER IN THIS FORUM ?
    And If so, Please watch the video above and give your opinion about this matter. (if you have some time of cours).
    Interested to hear what you have to say regarding this guy's claims .

BTW, Thread is open for all the members so. if other memebers interested to share thr opinion or talk about it ....
    you're welcome to do that .
    Last edited by Ramon; 3 July 2017, 10:21 PM.

Think you can still see the flag on the landing site with a strong enough telescope.

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
      Think you can still see the flag on the landing site with a strong enough telescope.
      ...and the lander part left from each landing; and the rover and its tracks; and the reflector left on the moon's surface where a laser is shone to it and they calculate the rate at which the moon is moving away from the Earth

conspiracy! conspiracy! they all have it in for me!
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks.

No telescope on Earth is able to see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/obser...landing-sites/

btw, just FTR :

using a Robot to put a flag on the moon surface Is not such a difficult job for NASA.
        The scientists have never denied that NASA is able to reach the moon.

What they're saying is, that it's impossible for a human bn to make this journey and come back alive without getting cancer and die within 6 months.
        the chance to survive such a thing is less than 1 percent. And this mainly due to the radiation.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Thanks.

No telescope on Earth is able to see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/obser...landing-sites/

btw, just FTR :

using a Robot to put a flag on the moon surface Is not such a difficult job for NASA.
          The scientists have never denied that NASA is able to reach the moon.

What they're saying is, that it's impossible for a human bn to make this journey and come back alive without getting cancer and die within 6 months.
          the chance to survive such a thing is less than 1 percent. And this mainly due to the radiation.
          6 months eh?
          So Tim Peake did not spend a year in space then?

Comment

Is it true ??

this the one I was thinking of, from the LRO not an earth based telescope
            http://www.space.com/images/i/000/011/894/original/apollo17-moon-landing-site-lro-image.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              6 months eh?
              So Tim Peake did not spend a year in space then?
              Of cours He did . But that's not the same as an journey to the moon .

he and also other astronauts Incl the International Space Station, stayed at SPOR . ( 400 km high at speeds that defy gravity ) .
              SPOR : safe point of returne

You can compare space with mountain Everest.
              Different levels !!
              Higher than 26.247 FT on Everest , and not enough oxygen for humans to breathe (the so called , death zone).

of cours, high altitude mountain climbers gonna have to deal with lack of oxygen.

Our dear friends (Astronauts ) gonna have to deal with amount of radiation.

Edit :

not to mention Landing and walking on the moon which is impossible at night (-220/-230 dgs ).
              So, that should happen during the day .
              Last edited by Ramon; 4 July 2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Happy to admit telescopes not powerful enough but plenty moon probes including one from Japan have photoggraphic evidence of all six landing sites

Comment

this the one I was thinking of, from the LRO not an earth based telescope
                  http://www.space.com/images/i/000/01...-lro-image.jpg
                  Nice to see you're talking about this . I did'nt know you're interested in this kind of stuff , my friend .

Also Lots of stuff you can find at inernet regarding this matter ,btw.
                  Not saying I'm agree with all of them though !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    Nice to see you're talking about this . I did'nt know you're interested in this kind of stuff , my friend .
                    I am interested in many things
                    Science, astronomy, the universe, ancient history, calligraphy to name a few

Conspiracies - no

Comment

Regardless, you gotta love the can do colorful cowboy language from the pioneers who say they stomped that dusty place
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

Comment

Of course it's true, in a space race with the russians to see who got there first it shouldn't surprise you that the russians didn't denounce it one bit.
                        There's always some joker with a conspiracy theory about UFO's or 911 or the moon landings who simply doesn't look at all the facts and wants to make some money out of a book or these days an internet blog.

Capricorn One was the film that showed that a hoax on this scale just cannot be covered up.

I remember Eric Von Dannekan's book Chariots Of The Gods in which he stated that the ancient people of patagonia had met aliens from outer space. Turned out the lines on the floor of the desert that he said were landing sites for UFO's were made over hundreds of years by people marching to their religious rituals and the depictions of spacemen in their art was just their art and nothing more.
                        The animal drawings on the desert floor were marked out by the shamans high on ayahuasca who in their trance state took the form of the condor and could 'see' the panoramic view of the desert floor.
                        Drugs are great

Comment

The ruskie couldn't deal with the van Allan belts effect on the body, but those lads when confronted with it just said to van Allan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12aDuoOgj7w

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                            The ruskie couldn't deal with the van Allan belts effect on the body, but those lads when confronted with it just said to van Allan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12aDuoOgj7w
                            John Wayne - apparently real name - Marion!

conspiracy I tell you! conspiracy!

:wink:

[love that old film ]

Comment

I am interested in many things
                              Science, astronomy, the universe, ancient history, calligraphy to name a few

Conspiracies - no

lol , Careful with that word .

This guy was one of the scientists who they thought ( at the time ) accusing the established order, of conspiracy .
                              He was condemned for "vehement suspicion of heresy" bcuz of his claims . Many years later , it turned out he was right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

I have read few books/watched a few documentary/even spoken to a few scientists in stateds ( years ago ).

Whether i do agree with all and each one of those claims ?? absolutely not.

But some of the facts mentioned by some of the best scientists in the world regarding this matter, ARE indeed valid and hard to deny, imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X