attempted scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
    when i was with them the line would go down every 2 hours without fail interrupting downloads
    when we cancelled with them, they still charged us, sending court letters even though we had proof of cancellation
    they wouldnt actively cancel the line so we technically got free broadband off them while waiting for it to switch over to virgin at the time!
    the call centres cant go off anything other than scripted replies.
    speed would drop to dial up proportions for no reason....
    Totally what happened to me - talk crap talk are the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of joining. I would not join them again if they paid me.

One call to customer service is enough to make you scream. My internet once went down (well it went down quite a lot) and I spoke to first line team that told me to do this and that to the wi fi - I followed her advice to the letter until nothing in the house worked and all froze then she hung up on me. 6 hours later - 20 phone calls repeating myself to people with a worse grasp of language than the clangers later I finally got through to a UK based guy by chance and he sorted it in 2 mins. Fault was not at my end but theirs.

I told them to disconnect me in November last year - in April I noted they where still charging me DD. I never got anything back. Don't get me wrong I phoned customer service 12 times before I just gave up.

I have no idea how this company is still going. whatever you do trust me cancel it - go with anyone else. I'd rather just have a tin cans with string.
    Last edited by Byrom; 25 July 2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Iv'e never had a problem

Comment

You lucky - but your time will come.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39649580

https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...roadband-ofcom
        Last edited by Byrom; 26 July 2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

vmax4steve might of spoke too soon. He emailed me this morning. He can't access TSF after switching to Talk Talk and changing his email address.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLNKTCDAKn0

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Iv'e never had a problem
              I've been with them for nearly a decade and find them excellent. When the service has gone down (usually due to ware and tear of the wired connection on the telegraph pole, which is BTs responsibility), they've been brilliant. Automatically forwarding all calls to my mobile free of charge, keeping me updated with regular texts, etc. Their broadband is genuinely unlimited, I get high speed fiber-optic with all UK calls for 30 quid a month and the latest router they sent me is superb, solid connection and very strong Wi-Fi signal. I suppose when you're talking about a company with 1.3 million customers, you're always going to get the odd bad experience, if they have a customer satisfaction rate of 99% that still leaves 13,000 unhappy punters, but so far so good for me.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
              X