TSF hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF hacked

from about 1900 till 2300, TSF (and some others) on the vBulletin system got hacked this evening.

The techie was informed and it all seems good now.

phew
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

I did wonder what was going on!
    Duplicate of banned account deleted

Comment

All is well... but on the two topics I've posted on, after hitting 'post reply' I get a white screen with just this on: {"nodeId":992004} (well, the first post produced something similar if not identical). Hitting back took me back to the topic with my post duly showing.

Comment

Last one was {"nodeId":992005} .... then {"errors":[["postfloodcheck",30,1]],"userid":"38956"}

Comment

I thought the forum had changed hands for a while!
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I checked with the techie and as the attack was at vBulletin level and was a redirect of URL, personal details of members should not have been affected

Comment

If I now hit Forums/ latest activity it doesn't change page now, I just get this, "https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/board/#activity-stream-tab"
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

the current session of TSF is a "backup" and does have some glitches in it. vBulletin are looking into the situation since the hack and hopefully will come back with solution and full-version TSF will function again. We are waiting on vBulletin.

Comment

On the Forum Upgrades/Issues topic I tried clicking from one page to another (using the number links at the bottom) and nothing is happening. Tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

Comment

yep this is noted, and not just in those areas either hoping to hear from the techie that he has heard from vBulletin see ya tomorrow, same place same time

Comment

Was certainly a surprise when I clicked the shaft cleaner thread and got more than I bargained for...

Comment

FYI as mentioned - it is not TSF specifically but the vBulletin platform. https://www.enigmasoftware.com/15000...ious-php-code/ over the last 3 days fixes have been applied and I am sure more will be coming - all we can do is wait for vBulletin to fix

Comment

NOTICE TSF will be down at some time over the weekend but up and running Monday if not before.
                          We are planing to change the forum supplier over the weekend to resolve the problems that VB don?t seem to be resolving.
                          Hopefully it may be more like what we had before and everything working
                          See you all later

Comment

For some reason I can't post anymore
                            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Looks like I can now, what happened ?
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                              X