No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a family friend is a doctors surgery receptionist and we have been WhatsApping etc and she said the following which cracked me up

Stay inside, protect the NHS, protect the doctors, if doctors drop out then vets will take over, and you KNOW how they take temperatures!
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I’m bored!.....

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        I did say nearly
        and once held out away from you at arm's length, that must be 2m
        Have you ever seen the clouds that come from people who vape? Do those clouds expelled from their lungs restrict themselves to 2m? And indoors, droplets can hang in the air for a very long time. I can't understand why people are finding it so hard to simply stay at home for a few months to spare some families from this horrific misery. Please people, just stay indoors for pitty's sake.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I just can't believe this, the day after Matt Hancock said "now is not the time to discuss a pay rise for nurses...."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52231592

Scum.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Israel claims to have invented a vaccine for this virus.

Comment

I would be surprised if a vaccine is not found before the end of the year tbh. Not only is it huge in humanitarian terms but also financially for who ever finds it and manufactures the product.
              Last edited by Starsky; 6 May 2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                a family friend is a doctors surgery receptionist and we have been WhatsApping etc and she said the following which cracked me up

Stay inside, protect the NHS, protect the doctors, if doctors drop out then vets will take over, and you KNOW how they take temperatures!
                And how they check for pregnancy help! help! Daisy! I'm being fisted :hororr:

So wednesday is supposed to be the start of the end of lockdown, allowed to travel out of your own area to visit places in which to exercise as long as you adhere to social distancing when you get there, out on the bike at last
                Also if you can go to work and adhere to social distancing as you travel to and fro and also when you're there it's OK, as long as your company is still trading that is.
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I've just sat through all three hours plus of this, if you can then do the same as it's very, very important to all of us.
                  I had my suspicions about this pandemic from the start, the narrative constantly changing etc but I thought the reason was that it was so new and deadly and they were learning as they went along, not true and I'm quite ashamed of myself for believing their BS and not going with my first suspicions.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                  but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                    I've just sat through all three hours plus of this]
                    Can you give us a precis, so we know whether to watch?

Comment

Originally Posted by Siz View Post

Can you give us a precis, so we know whether to watch?
                      It's a testimony to the EU parliament from those medical experts who were silenced during the covid pandemic telling the truth about where the virus came from, who created it and the lies and deceit that allowed the big pharmaceutical companies to make billions.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

It's a testimony to the EU parliament from those medical experts who were silenced during the covid pandemic telling the truth about where the virus came from, who created it and the lies and deceit that allowed the big pharmaceutical companies to make billions.
                        Pretty wide ranging then. It is good that these things are being aired publicly in a forum such as the EU parliament. There are a number of issues that need to be debated out in the open, including the following
                        1. The source:
                          There have been credible seeming rumours that the source was a lab in China used by US scientists, funded by the US military, doing 'gain of function' research for biological warfare purposes that they had been refused authorisation for in the US; and further, that when this looked to be coming out, the people involved lied through their teeth. If true, what is the point of having rules regarding this sort of research if they are not policed sufficiently to prevent people getting round them? Why are there not laws sufficiently draconian to deter people from then lying about it? When this story broke (it was in Vanity Fair as far back as June 2021) why was it not followed up by the authorities?
                        2. Profiteering:
                          Everything had to be done in a rush, so the normal procurement processes had to be short-circuited. That means that mistakes will be made (the standard procurement rules would be pointless otherwise). But you have to avoid corruption and what might look like corruption. That means independent officials granting the contracts, recusing themselves from the process if they have any connection with anyone bidding for the contract. Contracts cannot be awarded by ministers. Like Caesar's wife, ministers must be above suspicion.
                        3. Vaccine side effects:
                          This is one of the more interesting issues imho. Suppose you are the government of a country. The scientific advice is that the vaccine has side effects which, if rolled out in your country, is likely to result in a few thousand deaths. But if it is not rolled out, then the pandemic will rip through the country, overwhelm the health services and cause 10 times as many fatalities. Do you tell the public about the side effects, or keep it quiet? If you tell people, then you have a problem. Each individual might logically take the view that it would be better for them to not take the vaccine, therefore not risking any side effects, and rely on everyone else being vaccinated and thereby stopping the pandemic. It is a bit like taxes: from an individual point of view, you would rather not pay them. But you want everyone else to pay theirs because otherwise society would collapse. But if you try to hush up the side effects, you also have a problem: eventually it will come out, and then you lose all credibility going forward. Perhaps you rely on the fact that there are so many bat-**** crazy conspiracy stories circulating on social media that the story would just get drowned out in all the noise?

Comment

There’s always some company that makes millions out any situation ,war , viruses whatever ,is anyone surprised by this .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                            There’s always some company that makes millions out any situation ,war , viruses whatever ,is anyone surprised by this .
                            Watch the video, especially David Martin's testimony about where the virus came from, when it was discovered and who exactly altered it genetically to make it into a bio weapon and patented it in the USA. Expelled Tory MP Andrew Bridgen stood up in the house of commons to make a speech about the covid vaccination damaged and every one who was there except those who had to be there stood up and walked out.

I'm no tory but I have respect for Bridgen's opinion on this issue as he has degrees in biology and chemistry and clearly understood the data put in front of him and spoke out against the vaccine and was cancelled and expelled from the tory party afterwards. He went to the US and talked to others like him and believes he's traced the virus to Fort Detrick, Maryland, a US military bio lab where there was a mysterious outbreak of a flu like virus in the vicinity in the summer of 2019 and Fort Detrick was shut down for a while.

Military personel from Fort Detrick took part in the world military games in wuhan china in october that year, thousands of athletes from all over the world were there and all had to return home, too many coincidences adding up now.
                            Bridgen is yet undecided whether the virus was leaked accidently or deliberately

Comment

very interesting vmax, irrespective of the source path forward for me was horrid, i knew i had caughti it and it was not pleasant, 60+ and i have had colds and flu aplenty, but the jabs started and i had the zenica one, two days later i was in hospital with a severe reaction i had a painful rash that travelled from the right of my face to the left side,the docs said it was shingles bolloxxx, fast forward to second jab i refused zenica and opted for Pfizer, they can do one they experimented with joe public

Comment

Originally Posted by gg29 View Post
                                very interesting vmax, irrespective of the source path forward for me was horrid, i knew i had caughti it and it was not pleasant, 60+ and i have had colds and flu aplenty, but the jabs started and i had the zenica one, two days later i was in hospital with a severe reaction i had a painful rash that travelled from the right of my face to the left side,the docs said it was shingles bolloxxx, fast forward to second jab i refused zenica and opted for Pfizer, they can do one they experimented with joe public
                                Andrew Bridgen says that the patented spike protein in the virus is also present in the vaccine. The vaccine was tested only on mice in the lab, and strangely enough it was tested on the omega variant which had yet to appear in the public domain which tells me that Pfizer created the variants.
                                The mainstream media in the US is funded by advertising, the largest advertisers are the big pharmcuetical companies who have also infiltrated the US FDA (food and drug administration) , all the major universities and are the second biggest lobbyists in washington after the military industrial complex.
                                The mainstream media are still being used to push the vaccine despite it being decried as useless and dangerous by so many silenced and cancelled experts, the transgender issue which was an extreme rarity back in the day is also being pushed by the mainstream media, and take a guess at who makes hormone blocking treatments that are used to help cancer patients but are ten times the price when used for transgender re-assignment.

Comment

Working...
                                X