Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snooker Forum Shop on ebay

The Snooker Forum Shop is on ebay!

Offering great prices and worldwide delivery with all cue tips, please message us for a quote for worldwide delivery on any other product!
    Shop eBay for great deals from thesnookerforum!

Went to the shop to buy some tips. How come the snooker forum shop sells lots of different tips but not the snooker forum tips ? Seems a bit strange,
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

ADR sells them:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TSF-Profe...gAAOSwLF1X9Ac7

Comment

yeh terrific, know where i need to shop when i want 144 blocks of chalk.....
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          I want to buy them from a long time but the shipping is too high due to their weight.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            I buy chalk by the gross when it was about a third used I used to give it to the club to put on the ball trays for punters, I love a nice new bit of chalk. It's surprising how quick you can rattle through 144 blocks when your friends know you have them lol.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

I want to buy them from a long time but the shipping is too high due to their weight.
              go ebay my friend....
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I buy chalk by the gross when it was about a third used I used to give it to the club to put on the ball trays for punters, I love a nice new bit of chalk. It's surprising how quick you can rattle through 144 blocks when your friends know you have them lol.
                Yes, must admit i have got that way too these days, once its a third worn, i leave it on the table in the corner of our room for the old boys!!
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

There's a 10% discount code but where do you apply it on the site?

Comment

Hi Ken
                    It’s on the shopping cart; I’ll send an example for you, go to shopping cart- add coupon code and apply it
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Hi Ken
                      It’s on the shopping cart; I’ll send an example for you, go to shopping cart- add coupon code and apply it
                      Ah. Didn't see that. Thanks Dean.

Comment

Working...
                      X