Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon cue missing butt?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203529768...53.m1438.l2649

I've always liked the Cannon cues from the late 80's/early 90's so this caught my eye.
    Looks to me though that it's the shaft plus the extension butt with no ordinary butt.
    Messaged the seller for length of cue & he replied it's 71 inches so obviously that's the shaft with the extension butt.
    Messaged him again to clarify that the ordinary butt is missing - no reply.
    Not sure I like the fact that he claims to be selling it for a friend. Sounds like he's passing the buck in advance.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage 'Cannon Cue' at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!
    :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Looks like carefully shot bad photos and descriptions to get round the fact it’s not complete , steer clear .Saw a Riley Aristracrat on Evil bay a few weeks ago claiming it was a practice table from the Crucible from the early 2000 ‘s photos clearly showed it was a standard wooden cushion table ,obviously you get no reply from these c***s ,or if you do they plead ignorance and still insist that’s what it is .

Comment

Or buy it and send it to me to have a butt made for it. Fairly simple job, could do it for fifty quid, cue plus a case for roughly seventy quid .
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
      X