X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys I'm Back again....

apologies

I think I will sell the Cue as it is without doing any work on it at all..

I have had offers on Ebay but these people are just not Genuine and not even from UK.... ones from Australia and the others from Hong kong,

if any one if Interested I will Take about £750 for the cue I guess nothing much I can do....

really want to get rid of it as I am having a clear our and need all my Junk gone

Thank You

Comment

• Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
      hi guys I'm Back again....

apologies

I think I will sell the Cue as it is without doing any work on it at all..

I have had offers on Ebay but these people are just not Genuine and not even from UK.... ones from Australia and the others from Hong kong,

if any one if Interested I will Take about £750 for the cue I guess nothing much I can do....

really want to get rid of it as I am having a clear our and need all my Junk gone

Thank You

Offers from china generally are genuine, that's where the majority of "rare" cues go.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
        Probably the same bloke I sold my burwat champ to and 5 weeks later it was back on eBay with 3" taken off it and no ferrule. Definitely didn't lost money by doing that.
        He doesn't do them himself, I will give him that but does the same thing to all the cues he gets.
        He gets someone to do them properly but still taking a cue down that short, devalues it big time.
        For that one you've always wanted...
        https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Offers from china generally are genuine, that's where the majority of "rare" cues go.
          At 8mm, I don't think anyone here will consider paying out £750. You need to be looking for a foreign buyer

Comment

• B&W snooker table for 200: Is it genuine, considering the low price?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-B...from=R40&rt=nc

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              B&W snooker table for 200: Is it genuine, considering the low price?

You can buy tables very cheap as not many people have room for one

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                You can buy tables very cheap as not many people have room for one
                Yes. Tables are cheaper than cues!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                  B&W snooker table for 200: Is it genuine, considering the low price?

Looks the same as a table I used to play on at a working club I used to go to. It had very tight pockets
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Anyone know snooker147155 on ebay ?? what a complete and utter time waster
                    Last edited by jrc750; 20 July 2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Anyone know snooker147155 on ebay ?? what a complete and utter time waster
                      Yes John, the guys a complete w****r and very rude. He’s not all there mate and a complete bigot!!
                      Got completely messed around and very unpleasant man.
                      Message to everyone and it’s to stay clear of him as just an idiot!!
                      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Anyone know snooker147155 on ebay ?? what a complete and utter time waster
                        Please report mate as I have done mate.
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

• What’s he doing Dan ? Buying or selling ?
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            What’s he doing Dan ? Buying or selling ?
                            He's buying, BUT then not paying up, so this is 4 people i now know of, complete pratt !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              What’s he doing Dan ? Buying or selling ?
                              Buying mate. Says he’ll pay after his holiday and then comes out with a load of bull wanting to cancel. Threats with lawyers and police etc. Abusive also, just a awful little man!

Comment

• Needs a name and shame wall of eBay users who just mess people about on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                                X