X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    You got a great deal there
    Thanks-Yeah its nice when a bad picture becomes a very good deal at the other end
    Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 27 December 2014, 07:56 AM.
    nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

• Never seen one but could be wrong... This doesn't look right to me and one to be avoided

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171618210365?nav=SEARCH

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        Never seen one but could be wrong... This doesn't look right to me and one to be avoided

What's wrong with it ??
        MAST cues are on ebay all the time, the initials are Trevor's kids or family or something and were his early cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
          Never seen one but could be wrong... This doesn't look right to me and one to be avoided

Very harsh words if you have no idea about one imho , lots of MAST cues been on various sites and pretty well known in the snooker world :snooker:

Comment

• And a 3 second search produces lots of MAST cues sold recently
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...mplete=1&rt=nc

Comment

• Spotted on eBay

I must say I am unfamiliar with this style of font for a Mast cue. It initially put me off.

Anyone seen this style Mast badge before then??
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                And a 3 second search produces lots of MAST cues sold recently
                http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...mplete=1&rt=nc
                All of the MAST cues in this search had the MAST CUES round the outer bit of the badge.

Maybe JONO was just , like me, unaware of the existence of Trevor cues with the MAST wording in the center of the badge.

I wouldn't avoid though, I'd ask on here if anyone had seen a T.W. cue with this style of badge ( preferably TREVS, LOL ) .

Looks dear as well, but if genuine, maybe it's the equivalent of a postcode Parris ? Who knows.

Obv, only worth what someone will pay for it. . .

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                  All of the MAST cues in this search had the MAST CUES round the outer bit of the badge.

Maybe JONO was just , like me, unaware of the existence of Trevor cues with the MAST wording in the center of the badge.

I wouldn't avoid though, I'd ask on here if anyone had seen a T.W. cue with this style of badge ( preferably TREVS, LOL ) .

Looks dear as well, but if genuine, maybe it's the equivalent of a postcode Parris ? Who knows.

Obv, only worth what someone will pay for it. . .
                  maybe ? would it be cos all the others shown by JRC were custom made Mast and this one is just standard Mast ? maybe

Comment

• Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                    maybe ? would it be cos all the others shown by JRC were custom made Mast and this one is just standard Mast ? maybe
                    No they weren't. Two said "custom built" in the middle, the other said " premier cue", again, in the middle.

Comment

• It just looks off... From the mast cues I've seen, usually Mast is on the outside ring rather than centre. The material used for the badge is also clearly different to the majority that have been up for sale. Not saying it's definately fake, but a bit odd

Comment

• "MAST CUES" in the middle ("Hand Made In Wales" around the top/bottom) are supposedly very early cues from TW (1990s) and had a very different font and thickness than all the others to follow, and the badge colour does appear to be different to the modern ones but that could be the photos.
                        Then went to MAST around the top, WALES around the bottom and various words in the middle:
                        the ones I have seen were "Custom Built", "Champion Cue", "Legend Cue", "Premier Cue", "Maximum Cue" "Odyssey Cue" and "Match Cue".
                        These are around mid90s-early2000s. Then the MAST stopped approx. 2006, the "Trevor White Hand Made" badges that we all love took over.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Nice history lesson Dean
                          Looks like a nice cue to me, just a very expensive one tho

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            "MAST CUES" in the middle ("Hand Made In Wales" around the top/bottom) are supposedly very early cues from TW (1990s) and had a very different font and thickness than all the others to follow, and the badge colour does appear to be different to the modern ones but that could be the photos.
                            Then went to MAST around the top, WALES around the bottom and various words in the middle:
                            the ones I have seen were "Custom Built", "Champion Cue", "Legend Cue", "Premier Cue", "Maximum Cue" "Odyssey Cue" and "Match Cue".
                            These are around mid90s-early2000s. Then the MAST stopped approx. 2006, the "Trevor White Hand Made" badges that we all love took over.
                            Good stuff, so I was close calling it the equivalent to postcode parris cue ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              Good stuff, so I was close calling it the equivalent to postcode parris cue ?
                              not a bad analogy with the relative timescales.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Lesson learnt.. A good read

Comment

Working...
                                X