This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    It's got a low number so no doubt it will still sell, they can then shorten it (Chinese ?) and probably get it near to 9 mm maybe more
    Can't see it going for that as a starting price, had they just put a reserve and a 99p start it would have a better chance.

Comment

• It's not even in a JP ultimate case, yeah this won't sell i'm sure.
      I have been spending too much on snooker gear myself lately but this would be too high even for me if i didn't

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...frcectupt=true

This guy must sit outside the shop waiting on a new batch of cues to be finished. Lost count of the amount of cues he's sold, mostly traditionals or any cue that has a good looking shaft.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...frcectupt=true
          This guy must sit outside the shop waiting on a new batch of cues to be finished. Lost count of the amount of cues he's sold, mostly traditionals or any cue that has a good looking shaft.
          Maybe, anyway i keep believing it is better to not buy a cue online, much better to touch it, feel it, use it for a while before you buy.

I was there only 11 days ago and he said the shop stock was very very low at the time, maybe 15 or so, and i tried all 15; most were too light for my liking luckily there was one that i fancied, from then on i kept it with me in the shop not giving other people a chance to try it

I mean, it would have been a shame to see the one cue i liked being bought by someone else while i travelled all the way from Belgium to there.
          He didn't have the leather case i wanted and said that might take a long time so i took the cue with me and ordered the case empty.

If i find that case somewhere else i might still cancel it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
            Maybe, anyway i keep believing it is better to not buy a cue online, much better to touch it, feel it, use it for a while before you buy.
            The pathetic thing is that design is only in demand because of O'Sullivan using it, this guy knows that so is never out of the parris shop buying them up before anyone else can get a chance try one out. All so he can get a small markup on ebay.

Comment

• Spotted on eBay

Delphi - there is a JP case on ebay for sale. have a look
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Delphi - there is a JP case on ebay for sale. have a look
                You got a link Dean?

Comment

• Had a quick look via phone and can't find it

Will look when on pc if no one else find it before me

Comment

• There's a stamford case that looks nice. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stamford-...e/303144407713

Comment

• They are very nice cases and that is an ok price

Cheers Narl

Comment

• Thanks for the link, well i found another one that is - compared to jp and the linked one - is very cheap and looks ok.

Decisions...already had to pay a deposit on the jp site for the order but i guess that will be reembursed if i'd cancel the order.

Comment

Thanks for the link, well i found another one that is - compared to jp and the linked one - is very cheap and looks ok.

Decisions...already had to pay a deposit on the jp site for the order but i guess that will be reembursed if i'd cancel the order.
                          Not worth the wait imo, 30+ weeks for a wooden box with some suede and leather glued onto it? Seems like people who make the cues also make these and there isn't a few people that strictly make cases, hence the stupid waiting time. John needs a bigger staff and bigger premises, what he has currently just isn't cutting it.

Comment

Thanks for the link, well i found another one that is - compared to jp and the linked one - is very cheap and looks ok.

I am pretty sure you would NOT get that back, they may let you use the money to buy something else but i don't think they have to !

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...YAAOSwCqZcvzUq

How many times is he gonna change the price on this? It's been up and down from £1500 to £1900.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...YAAOSwCqZcvzUq

How many times is he gonna change the price on this? It's been up and down from £1500 to £1900.
                                Not even a mini butt, sd lock slot or telescopic extensions in that hmm

Comment

Working...
                                X