X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...YAAOSwCqZcvzUq

How many times is he gonna change the price on this? It's been up and down from £1500 to £1900.
    And again... This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
      And again... This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.
      It'll be up again in a day or 2.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...IAAOSwshVc0J4j

Not a bad looking snakewood butt cue, though not a patch on mine

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Mapl...UAAOSwXuNczwBr

Maple you say 0_o. I know maple can occasionally have a noticeable ash type grain but that really just looks like an ash cue that's lost all the grain fill.

Comment

Maybe, anyway i keep believing it is better to not buy a cue online, much better to touch it, feel it, use it for a while before you buy.

I was there only 11 days ago and he said the shop stock was very very low at the time, maybe 15 or so, and i tried all 15; most were too light for my liking luckily there was one that i fancied, from then on i kept it with me in the shop not giving other people a chance to try it
            That made me chuckle - I was there in March doing pretty much the same thing although there were many more cues out that day. The model was irrelevant to me as I was looking for something that felt right. I had a Pro and a Champion in my hands for at least half hour because I could not choose between them and no-one else got a look in cus I would not let go of them. I then just by chance after finally settling on the champion I picked up another different Pro and bang..I got that big buzzer going off in my head...that was the one so I bought it.

Comment

• Yeah i got a pro too, wonderfull stuff, the others were a bit too light for me, the one i took home is just under 20 oz

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNOOKER-C...gAAOSwM4Rc0JbN

Amazing cue.

Comment

• The 4th screw should be the case then.
                  I bet this is the cue being sold on www.jimmy.com

Comment

The 4th screw should be the case then.
                    I bet this is the cue being sold on www.jimmy.com
                    That is some website. Jack of all trades. Saw that he is now dabbling in sports management. Only £800 for an hours evaluation with him.

Comment

• The guy running is very friendly though, and i love jimmy, great player.
                      But yeah, all sorts of 'mens' stuff there, perfume, watches but hey why not, i might even order me some perfume in the future, he brought a bottle to the eurosport talks at some point and the players loved it, hendry and robertson i believe.

Watches look cool too, but i have spent too much lately already .

Comment

The guy running is very friendly though, and i love jimmy, great player.
                        But yeah, all sorts of 'mens' stuff there, perfume, watches but hey why not, i might even order me some perfume in the future, he brought a bottle to the eurosport talks at some point and the players loved it, hendry and robertson i believe.

Watches look cool too, but i have spent too much lately already .
                        'A very unique blend of rich, earthy, woody crispness which is perfect for the spirited and confident gentleman.'

I'm sold.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...YAAOSwCqZcvzUq

lol, back again.

Comment

• I seem to check ebay each day lately for a JP leather case

But most of the time it's a combination with a cue naturally, ah well, if none show up my order should be ready in...well end of the year earliest i guess.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                              And removed again because of an "error in the listing".

Comment

• what a tease

Comment

Working...
                                X