X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
    I seem to check ebay each day lately for a JP leather case

But most of the time it's a combination with a cue naturally, ah well, if none show up my order should be ready in...well end of the year earliest i guess.
    Green Baize do some nice leather ones.. was very tempted myself as the set up inside the case is quite nice

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OLD-SNOOK...IAAOSw9zdcfkOV

Must be getting desperate, virtually half price when it was sitting at a grand for over a year.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OLD-SNOOK...IAAOSw9zdcfkOV

Must be getting desperate, virtually half price when it was sitting at a grand for over a year.
        Have you seen the pricing for the other cues he/she has for sale ? Brilliant.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/James-but...EAAOSw1WZc1IMD

a "modest" little number :wink:
          unbadged

I bought my wife a badged JB cue and it is a lovely cue
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• without a badge you'd have to trust the seller big time. it could be absolutely anything

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OLD-SNOOK...IAAOSw9zdcfkOV

Ha ha. Spends £640 with JP for repair and conversion and puts cue on for over 1k thinking the JP connection is gold dust. Finally realises after 2 years that £640 of JPs time isn't worth squat if it isn't a JP cue.

All in all, not the best thought out scheme Rodney.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                Ha ha. Spends £640 with JP for repair and conversion and puts cue on for over 1k thinking the JP connection is gold dust. Finally realises after 2 years that £640 of JPs time isn't worth squat if it isn't a JP cue.

All in all, not the best thought out scheme Rodney.
                Ehh? Receipts shows £170

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Ehh? Receipts shows £170
                  Ah my mistake. There's a second receipt on there for £169, and there's a crease which made the 1 look like a 4 on my phone screen. Thought it seemed like a big investment. Still, £339 spent doesn't justify pricing an anonymous cue at £1k or £550.

Comment

• The davis parris cue (he used for maybe 4 months or thereabouts) went for £7400.

Comment

The davis parris cue (he used for maybe 4 months or thereabouts) went for £7400.
                      Sold to a zero feedback buyer, so obviously from overseas (China?) let's hope he pays up, as they often dissappear once they win!

Comment

• lol. I heard this with some recent sales.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                          Ah my mistake. There's a second receipt on there for £169, and there's a crease which made the 1 look like a 4 on my phone screen. Thought it seemed like a big investment. Still, £339 spent doesn't justify pricing an anonymous cue at £1k or £550.
                          I think he spent £170 in total, as he mentions having the cue for 4 years, that £169 receipt is just some random one he found from 2012, to confuse people lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            I think he spent £170 in total, as he mentions having the cue for 4 years, that £169 receipt is just some random one he found from 2012, to confuse people lol
                            Ha ha, well he certainly confused me, so you can disregard what I said above :-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                              Early JP Ultimate used by Steve Davis going to Asia I assume here https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F254215897595
                              Looks amazing I have to say
                              Ended at £7400
                              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                                Ended at £7400
                                Yep, saw on the charity's page that thanks to this sale they are only 5k short of full funding for an operation to help a little boy with Cerebral Palsy walk. That must make the price a bit easier to swallow for the buyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X