Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted on eBay

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
    What would this Cue cost brand new roughly you think for the guy that originally purchased it??

    Hard to get prices on the MW website especially for a Cue that is discontinued.
    Honestly can't remember, early one's were 175 ish, but that increased a lot*towards the end, I have 275 in my head but can't be certain

    Comment


    • #32
      A legend is at 450pounds now and Shark was a lower range.

      Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
      What would this Cue cost brand new roughly you think for the guy that originally purchased it??

      Hard to get prices on the MW website especially for a Cue that is discontinued.
      a bad player who love cues

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
        Rarely in Australia do we get quality English Cues make it to Ebay and what do people think of this MW???

        http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201217295...MakeTrack=true

        Very tempted to buy it but honestly i know very little about MW Cues except the fact he has a great reputation.
        This is a cue that I had a few months ago and its a fine cue. I've had three Wooldridge Shark cues and they all played well and this was the best of them all, with the original owner buying this with a premium shaft through the VCM.

        If the specs suit you I would seriously consider it
        On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
          What would this Cue cost brand new roughly you think for the guy that originally purchased it??

          Hard to get prices on the MW website especially for a Cue that is discontinued.
          Honestly can't remember, early one's were 175 ish, but that increased a lot*towards the end, I have 275 in my head but can't be certain
          Yep that was right JRC and this cue was more than that being ordered through the VCM for a premium shaft
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
            This is a cue that I had a few months ago and its a fine cue. I've had three Wooldridge Shark cues and they all played well and this was the best of them all, with the original owner buying this with a premium shaft through the VCM.

            If the specs suit you I would seriously consider it
            Are you the original owner?????

            WOW if true and the Specs are O.k but gee i would of liked it a tad longer. ((((

            I am just over 6ft tall and i am worried it may be a tad short.
            If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
              Are you the original owner?????

              WOW if true and the Specs are O.k but gee i would of liked it a tad longer. ((((

              I am just over 6ft tall and i am worried it may be a tad short.
              Don't waste your money on a 56.5" cue if you're 6ft, yes sometimes height is not a factor,but this is suited for shorties

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                Don't waste your money on a 56.5" cue if you're 6ft, yes sometimes height is not a factor,but this is suited for shorties
                As much as i don't want to say it i am agreeing as i really like the Cue.
                If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                  As much as i don't want to say it i am agreeing as i really like the Cue.
                  Trouble sometimes of being tall, you see a really stunning cue on Ebay only to scroll down and see the specs really don't suit you, will look nice on the cue rack but not really practical for the job you want it to do.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    Trouble sometimes of being tall, you see a really stunning cue on Ebay only to scroll down and see the specs really don't suit you, will look nice on the cue rack but not really practical for the job you want it to do.
                    Us stumpy folk have similar problems. . You see a nice cue, then realise it's too long.

                    You need to pay out to get it shortened/retapered, while knocking 's off the resale price . .

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Us stumpy folk have similar problems. . You see a nice cue, then realise it's too long.

                      You need to pay out to get it shortened/retapered, while knocking 's off the resale price . .
                      I Walked straight into that one

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        O.k i was testing out my shortest Cue in my rack just now on my home table which is the same size as this MW.

                        When holding the Cue correctly with my Elbow in a perfect 90 degree angle to my arm while striking the Cue ball to ensure good follow through and smooth power delivery i have 2-3cms of overhang MAX left of the Cue. I have not got really long arms or big wing span so to speak.

                        Decisions Decisions!!! And i will need extensions for sure which are not included.
                        Last edited by Chappy5; 14th November 2014, 10:12 AM.
                        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          I Walked straight into that one
                          Whereas, I'd probably fit under it !

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                            Whereas, I'd probably fit under it !
                            One for the multiple chevron lovers.

                            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2616588587...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                              Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                              This is a cue that I had a few months ago and its a fine cue. I've had three Wooldridge Shark cues and they all played well and this was the best of them all, with the original owner buying this with a premium shaft through the VCM.

                              If the specs suit you I would seriously consider it
                              Are you the original owner?????

                              WOW if true and the Specs are O.k but gee i would of liked it a tad longer. ((((

                              I am just over 6ft tall and i am worried it may be a tad short.
                              No I wasn't the original owner just its custodian for a month or two before it sold in this country before being sold again and heading to Australia.

                              Rule of thumb does suggest that the cue may be shorter than ideal for you but it doesn't mean it couldn't work in your hands.
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Leo any chance you could tell me were to post my cue for sale

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X