This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    It's been mentioned on here before JRC ........a few years ago .
    Yes i know he doesn't make them anymore himself, BUT it was the phrase "he Doesn't know how to" i'm interested in

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Yes i know he doesn't make them anymore himself, BUT it was the phrase "he Doesn't know how to" i'm interested in
      top secret information haha. but he doesn't, neither does he know how to fit the joints

Comment

• Hence the joints were fitted by Mick Rees .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Real shame then he stoops so low

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
            top secret information haha. but he doesn't, neither does he know how to fit the joints
            The tyrone cue is legit btw

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              The tyrone cue is legit btw
              how much should i offer for the Tyrone cue based on that spec.

the other day there was a fella trying to sell a Ton Praram for £300 with the phrase in his description "send me an offer". I offered him £100 and made him angry haha

Comment

how much should i offer for the Tyrone cue based on that spec.

the other day there was a fella trying to sell a Ton Praram for £300 with the phrase in his description "send me an offer". I offered him £100 and made him angry haha
                No clue, i think basic ebony butt starts around 390 ish or around that for one direct. That one has extensions as well in the listing which obviously add more. Probably around 300 ish?

Comment

• This guy has only just bought this Tyrone from a French guy, the French guy accepted a £200 deal with me but I pulled out due to the length. Don't pay nowhere near what his asking mate you could knock him down.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Granger147 View Post
                    This guy has only just bought this Tyrone from a French guy, the French guy accepted a £200 deal with me but I pulled out due to the length. Don't pay nowhere near what his asking mate you could knock him down.
                    Thought it looked familiar.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Thought it looked familiar.
                      £150 incoming haha

Comment

• It's a hard sell for someone at 55" so you'll probably get it for around that lol

Comment

• he seems based in London judging off ebay. going to try offer it in cash

Comment

he seems based in London judging off ebay. going to try offer it in cash
                            he turned me down haha. he said he was offered £250 and rejected that also. and that he doesnt want to sell it. what a blagger

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Will-Hunt-...wAAOSwol5Y2Nci

will hunt black plate. seems hes working with someone. maybe to do joints? who knows
                              anyone know this Tim Curtis?
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Where you getting that name from Dean ? Can't see any mention of it on the listing .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X