Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed Stu at Greenbaize doesn't sell Will Hunt cues on his website no more. Coincidence??
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
      I noticed Stu at Greenbaize doesn't sell Will Hunt cues on his website no more. Coincidence??
      Quite possibly, or maybe he just has no stock currently.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...wAAOSwY3BZItMj

Allens cue is doing well, £2650, think it's surpassed what Jimmy Whites cue went for.

Comment

• £2,900.00 now

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          £2,900.00 now
          Presumably the Charity connection is helping as certainly not worth that (imo)

Comment

• Sold for £2900.

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Woold...wAAOSw7GRZM6kZ

Lovely looking cue, pity its the Russian rambler that owns it. The base f1 extension looks a little different from what i can remember, on the cue i had the pin in the middle seemed to protrude slightly at the base of the butt, can't even see it in that pic, plus doesn't appear to have any white writing on it anymore.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Woold...wAAOSw7GRZM6kZ

Lovely looking cue, pity its the Russian rambler that owns it. The base f1 extension looks a little different from what i can remember, on the cue i had the pin in the middle seemed to protrude slightly at the base of the butt, can't even see it in that pic, plus doesn't appear to have any white writing on it anymore.
                Looks like it came straight out of the tube and onto the bay.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                  Looks like it came straight out of the tube and onto the bay.
                  Yup, that's generally the way he seems to do things.

Comment

• Spotted on eBay

He's even changed the location from the good old quilt cover look......

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUNT-OBYRN...MAAOSwn-tZMGM9

That's going well, hasn't even reached the reserve yet.

That honestly looks like a 1 piece cue that's been broken at some point and had a new top piece made for it. The joint is just in an incredibly weird location, far too low to be a regular 2 piece, and too high up to be a cue that's jointed just above the splicing. Could be wrong, it just looks odd though.
                      Last edited by narl; 5 June 2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Does look odd but should imagine it's like that for a real forward balance.
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                          Does look odd but should imagine it's like that for a real forward balance.

What people don't know is, this thing has an 8MM tip. He also posted it in the facebook snooker cue sales forum, apparently been offered £1300 for it.

Comment

What people don't know is, this thing has an 8MM tip. He also posted it in the facebook snooker cue sales forum, apparently been offered £1300 for it.
                            how do you know this?
                            by ebay message he told me it is 9mm

of course holding a ruler up to the ferrule is a sure-fire way of measuring :biggrin:
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              how do you know this?
                              by ebay message he told me it is 9mm

of course holding a ruler up to the ferrule is a sure-fire way of measuring :biggrin:
                              He has put it up for sale for £1500 on facebook and said it's 57" and 8mm tip and unsure of the weight !
                              He's mad not to take the £1200 it's already up to imo as I thought it would struggle to get anyway even close to that, and if it is 8mm then virtually worthless imo

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                He has put it up for sale for £1500 on facebook and said it's 57" and 8mm tip and unsure of the weight !
                                He's mad not to take the £1200 it's already up to imo as I thought it would struggle to get anyway even close to that, and if it is 8mm then virtually worthless imo
                                ah ok, thanks for that
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X