• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    I could make a rack full !!
    A rack full of 8mm ultimate's?

Comment

• Yes, it’s a 8mm JP Ultimate but it’s for a uk pool player not snooker! I think that’s allowed??
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
        Yes, it’s a 8mm JP Ultimate but it’s for a uk pool player not snooker! I think that’s allowed??
        Maybe so but he's looking £1500 for it, that tip size drastically reduces who would buy it, the fact it's maple even more so. Be surprised if he even breaks even on it.

Comment

• He ordered two at the same time, hoped he was gonna make a profit on the second one. Def should of ordered Snooker spec and he prob would would of made a decent profit....

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
            A rack full of 8mm ultimate's?
            of better cues.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              of better cues.
              Doesn't help when they have the tagline "ultimate in cue craftsmanship", yet seems only pro's get even splicing, and barely any waiting time. Everyone else, yes sir that'll be a grand, see you in 5 years".

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...wAAOSwQbhahycT

Relatively low number, but again, maple and a ridiculous starting price, though to be expected from that place.

Comment

• Narl, give the bloke a ring to make a deal. Hes a good lad, ive has exceptional cues off him for decent prices. Can tell you love a bicker. I will say it again john parris cues are poor! Although i quite like that front splice on that pool spec ultimate.

Comment

• https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332552835463
                    This cue is one of mine
                    Mastercraft Maple 3/4
                    55 inch
                    9.5mm tip
                    Cuecraft case
                    Pro triangle chalk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mathias121 View Post
                      Narl, give the bloke a ring to make a deal. Hes a good lad, ive has exceptional cues off him for decent prices. Can tell you love a bicker. I will say it again john parris cues are poor! Although i quite like that front splice on that pool spec ultimate.
                      Wouldn't be interested in it as i find maple cues odd to use after having used ash for so long. Its like the feedback you get from shots is more muted feeling compared to ash cues.

Comment

• Indeed. I have a few maple cues but stick to ash. My point being yhis thread has become people calling out overpriced cues. But in all fairness, no doubt he would knock £500 off that over the phone. Probably.hoping.on a chinese/thai sale.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hunt-Obyr...MAAOSwhMJaic81

Comment

• Does this look genuine?

Comment

• Lol, I thought you were linking the 2 piece cue - not this one, sorry!

Comment

• The 2 piece looks legit, though they were made by aeon cues for H&O. H&O only produced the black plates themselves afaik.

Comment

Working...
                                X