This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
    "if there is a lesser curve along the length of the cue the cue would be true"

Great way to say cue is bent.
    But if it wasn't bent it would be straight. I may sell my Grand cue for a Parris price, because if it wasn't a Grand cue it would be a Parris cue.

Comment

• Eny one say parris 404 on eBay?
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
        Eny one say parris 404 on eBay?
        This one Stevie
        https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F352312993509

Comment

• Yep pall ta
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Shame it's maple

Comment

• Very nice that’s one of the earliest ones I have seen in a while will go for a good price

Comment

• Crazy what people sell in cash converters mite do 2k
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                  Crazy what people sell in cash converters mite do 2k
                  Maybe it's stolen lol
                  Hope they didn't sell it too cheap, no excuse for not knowing rough value nowadays

Comment

• 1400/1600 nope all you have to do is go on eBay or here. Would be pissed if I had that stole

Comment

• Bet it plays like a broomstick. Said it before, never would I buy a Parris cue again. Looks nice tho.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
                        Bet it plays like a broomstick. Said it before, never would I buy a Parris cue again. Looks nice tho.
                        What bad experience have you had with them then ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          What bad experience have you had with them then ?
                          My first half decent cue was a Parris, thought it was alright. Felt abit clunky, changed tips a few times. Cue finish wasn't great. Was under the weight I requested. Anyway I realise now after having cues from other top cue makers that Parris cues are definitely overated. Had another Parris cue come through my hands after selling the first and it was pretty much the same

Comment

• Glover, Jason Owens, Trevor white miles ahead in my opinion.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...oAAOSwWWJauNU8

This classic looks a little odd, if you look at the joint on the shaft (fifth picture) there seems to be some work done to the wood just above the joint. Almost looks like a separate piece of ebony put in that's very slightly wider than the wood above it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...oAAOSwWWJauNU8

This classic looks a little odd, if you look at the joint on the shaft (fifth picture) there seems to be some work done to the wood just above the joint. Almost looks like a separate piece of ebony put in that's very slightly wider than the wood above it.
                                Maybe that's a way it has been extended, mind you it is too long for most people at 580cm

Comment

Working...
                                X