This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Allan Taylor was using an MW cue, not sure if he still is? Not on the TV often enough to see him sadly.
    He had it last year when he was down our club . Very nice it was too .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post

Far East kids go mad for any Ultimate with a number under 1000, notice seller doesn't even give any specs yet still has an opening bid of ?750 !! ........ madness
      Some of these Ebay sellers don't appear to have a clue . Give as much info as possible , and your item might sell for a lot more .

The bidder needs his head shaking , as you say …...no specs , why would you bid ????

Comment

• I saw a cue on ebay today that just says 'Ultimate cue' on the badge but has no number, i'm assuming it's fake, doesn't he always put the number on the badge?
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...QAAOSwlPZdVS7e

Comment

• in the early years he did make about 30 cues badged as Ultimate before he started numbering them, there was a possible short over lap.
          I have seen this one before.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• LOLZ, read the description on this. I really hope the guy is joking but haven't we all felt like this!!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223732601497
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• What on earth is he on about !!

Comment

LOLZ, read the description on this. I really hope the guy is joking but haven't we all felt like this!!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223732601497
                That made me laugh but the serious question is what on earth are the 10 bids about?!

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  What on earth is he on about !!
                  I'm assuming he's his form is poor and he's blaming the cue, I could be wrong, that's happened before
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by trying View Post

That made me laugh but the serious question is what on earth are the 10 bids about?!
                    There is no understanding eBay, best not to try!
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Think whoever wrote that is a few fries short of a happy meal... just sayin

Comment

There is no understanding eBay, best not to try!
                        Ain't that true. I've sold a couple of things recently and had time wasters with both

Comment

• Originally Posted by trying View Post

Well he hasn't cut it up yet, and he says it's in excellent condition, so why wouldn't people bid ??

Comment

• Anyone ever seen one of these before? A davis replica joined through the splice fingers. Very high up balance point at 23"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steve-Dav....c100667.m2042

Comment

• nope not seen one of these - but to be legit the points should be off by a few degrees - just like the original
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• LOL First time i've seen Steve Davis being described as Antique
                                Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Working...
                                X