X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    he does describe lacquer/varnish well & in a very positive way.........a shiny coat over the top.....loved that.........lol
    Hahahaha, this guy would attempt to sell oil to the Arabs

Leave a comment:

• CueAntW147
    replied
    Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    Bloody hell yes, its just comedy gold all around. The audacity in itself deserves for him to sell it.
    Its one of those ads where you want to send him a message giving him a piece of your mind !!!
    he does describe lacquer/varnish well & in a very positive way.........a shiny coat over the top.....loved that.......lol
    Last edited by CueAntW147; 14 January 2017, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    lol........loved the bit where he said about you know if you've played a good shot or a bad shot straight away, my mate's cue gives him the same feedback when he misses he chucks it from one end of the room to the other......;-)
    Bloody hell yes, its just comedy gold all around. The audacity in itself deserves for him to sell it.
    Its one of those ads where you want to send him a message giving him a piece of your mind !!!

Leave a comment:

• CueAntW147
    replied
    Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAAA. Thats gotta be in the top 3 .... good find
    lol........loved the bit where he said about you know if you've played a good shot or a bad shot straight away, my mate's cue gives him the same feedback when he misses he chucks it from one end of the room to the other......;-)

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    How about this beauty, the description made me smile .......;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-C-E-Cust...8?roken=cUgayN
    WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAAA. Thats gotta be in the top 3 .... good find

Leave a comment:

• CueAntW147
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    I does but i'm pretty sure this originally sold for around the £500 mark. And this utter loon is looking more for it than he's priced Parris ultimate's for.
    Yes I was ignoring the price just looking at the cue on its own merits.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    lol........does look a nice cue though to be fair
    I does but i'm pretty sure this originally sold for around the £500 mark. And this utter loon is looking more for it than he's priced Parris ultimate's for.

Leave a comment:

• CueAntW147
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Fedia is definitely smoking the crack.

lol........does look a nice cue though to be fair

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
    Fedia is definitely smoking the crack.

Reason for sale: If i keep this cue i will spent rest of my life in the snooker club which i don't want to do!!!

Leave a comment:

• guernseygooner
    replied
    Dear lord

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Will-Hunt-...kAAOSwImRYV~Tv

Leave a comment:

• CueAntW147
    replied
    How about this beauty, the description made me smile .......;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-C-E-Cust...8?roken=cUgayN

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    I now wait for Phoenix Cues to contact me to be there rep lol:biggrin-new::biggrin::cheerful:
    But seriously they are top cues from Thailand and seem to get the top ash...just check their collection out.
    Last edited by TooDark; 13 January 2017, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
    Looks Great..It's shaft quality is similar to Maximus Ultimate shaft?
    I've 3 Maximus cues and 4 Phoenix cues and quality the same. My father has my old ebony 1 piece which is a cracking cue and for the price of a Maximus Ultimate you can get a nice case and extensions as well lol!!
    The only difference is that Maximus is promoted more with pro players like John Parris.

Leave a comment:

• Muneebsarwar
    replied
    Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    These(Phoenix Cues) will be just as good as the mentioned above also! http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...4.html#SID=159 If it's a 3/4 plain ebony/classic shaft your after?
    Phoenix don't change the quality of shaft per price of cue only price goes up per many splices so shaft quality remains high no matter what cue you buy!....CNt speak highly enough of these cues and great prices!
    Looks Great..It's shaft quality is similar to Maximus Ultimate shaft?

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
    hi all i have to ask about preference between john parris classic and maximus ultimate
    plz help
    These(Phoenix Cues) will be just as good as the mentioned above also! http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...4.html#SID=159 If it's a 3/4 plain ebony/classic shaft your after?
    Phoenix don't change the quality of shaft per price of cue only price goes up per many splices so shaft quality remains high no matter what cue you buy!....CNt speak highly enough of these cues and great prices!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X