X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justf
    replied
    Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
    Yeah that guy has been selling cues on ebay a good while now and has always been honest with his descriptions. Some folk just see the bargains and forget to read the details.
    Yep thats the only reason I pointed it out, just in case someone went for it without looking properly, just say the bargain.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick54
    replied
    Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
    I don't understand what the problem is ... the seller clearly states in their listing it's a Paris cue, not a Parris cue ... I'm not an expert on cues but I would guess it's a genuine Paris cue - of course, it's not a genuine Parris cue but the seller never claimed it was did he/she?
    Yeah that guy has been selling cues on ebay a good while now and has always been honest with his descriptions. Some folk just see the bargains and forget to read the details.

Leave a comment:

• DandyA
    replied
    Originally Posted by justf View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paris-snoo...item487175319d

Watch out for this, i nearly bought it but its not genuine. Guy selling it responded to question I asked. He was honest enough to admit it and listing does say paris!lol
    Shame thought I was getting a bargain there. A lot of fakes about, even that fake coutts was offered for £300!lol
    I don't understand what the problem is ... the seller clearly states in their listing it's a Paris cue, not a Parris cue ... I'm not an expert on cues but I would guess it's a genuine Paris cue - of course, it's not a genuine Parris cue but the seller never claimed it was did he/she?

Leave a comment:

• cheebai
    replied
    anyone knows how to distinguish the genuine and the fake one?i would buy a john parris cue from my friend in 2 weeks but i dont know if its genuine or fake..

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    they were made by a chinese chap in shropshire i think - been around ages.

Leave a comment:

• bigandyg
    replied
    Paris but not Parris, that's a new one on me.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by justf View Post

Watch out for this, i nearly bought it but its not genuine. Guy selling it responded to question I asked. He was honest enough to admit it and listing does say paris!lol
    Shame thought I was getting a bargain there. A lot of fakes about, even that fake coutts was offered for £300!lol
    I think many of us were ready to press buy it now until you think no can't be

Leave a comment:

• justf
    started a topic Beware!!! Parris cue on ebay.

Beware!!! Parris cue on ebay.

Working...
X