• Leo
    replied
    Leo, you're a p(r)ick
    Yes very original..give yourself a clap

Leave a comment:

• fredkite
    replied
    This fella must be making a few quid.

Why's Trevor not taking orders and when he does why is the waiting list 12 months+ ? Leo, you're a p(r)ick.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
    There you go again Trevor - "some" others. For someone who "doesn't want to get involved"...
    I don't think there are *some* others, i think it's just a malicious rumour started with no facts. ..."guilt is often assumed before innocence can be proven"

Leave a comment:

• perpetualboredom
    replied
    Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
    Yes Leo, that's exactly the issue.

I can tell you that I am not in that group, and I would argue that *some* others above aren't either.
    There you go again Trevor - "some" others. For someone who "doesn't want to get involved"...

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    I give options people can have a customised thai cue or one of mine,and there about the same price,but as been pointed out ime a hobbiest cue maker not a business.

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Ok no worries fair enough just wanted to establish the truth for the benefit of those who have been paying good money for handmade cues which might not be all it seems.
    Yes Leo, that's exactly the issue.

I can tell you that I am not in that group, and I would argue that some others above aren't either.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Leo,

Usually I try to be diplomatic and avoid blunt posting, but, I'll pass up on my own rule for this one occasion.

This forum needs people like you, because you are opinionated, argumentative and narrow minded. That always encourages debate and disagreement, even though on many occasions it may well be of no substance. However, that in itself does not mean you are interesting or correct in many of your views, assumptions or advice. In fact, I'd go so far to say that at times, you expose yourself to be a bit of a moron.

The post above kind of proves that.

If I
    Ok no worries fair enough just wanted to establish the truth for the benefit of those who have been paying good money for handmade cues which might not be all it seems.

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    I would like to say to people if i showed you a piece of 2x2 and a Thai shaft with great arrows which would you pick,lol

That's not what it's about though Jim.

It's about the integrity of a product, how it was produced, what profit is made by those in the chain of production and whether some within that chain benefit through varying degrees of misleading means.

Quality is not the issue, but, if it were, it may well be interesting to gauge how well some could produce that same product if they had to do so without buying pre-made.

Anyhow, enough from me on this.

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Or of course there is no names, and it was just a malicious rumour that started somewhere which has no clout.

And if there is names it would only be the very top cuemakers so to speak which are-

TW
    parris
    Coutts
    Wooldridge
    Crispian
    Stamford
    Cook

Leo,

Usually I try to be diplomatic and avoid blunt posting, but, I'll pass up on my own rule for this one occasion.

This forum needs people like you, because you are opinionated, argumentative and narrow minded. That always encourages debate and disagreement, which is what forums thrive on, even though on many occasions it may well be of no substance. However, that in itself does not mean you are interesting or correct in many of your views, assumptions or advice. In fact, I'd go so far to say that at times, you expose yourself to be a bit of a moron.

The post above kind of proves that.
    Last edited by trevs1; 27 December 2014, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    I would like to say to people if i showed you a piece of 2x2 and a Thai shaft with great arrows which would you pick,lol

Leave a comment:

• zach123
    replied
    Quite sad actually when people can't be honest about there work and are dishonest to there customers, especially when said customers are very happy with the product just wish to know whether its a product made from scratch or if its been brought in and then added on

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    would it benefit me to name names, no it wouldn't.
    Or of course there is no names, and it was just a malicious rumour that started somewhere which has no clout.

And if there is names it would only be the very top cuemakers so to speak which are-

TW
    parris
    Coutts
    Wooldridge
    Crispian
    Stamford
    Cook

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    Perhaps, but as I said above, it's not for me to do that, even if I had the inclination to get involved.

My post was in response to Perpetualboredom's assertion that the reason behind my posts was to steer people towards "real" cues from Dave or myself.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    ... would it benefit me to name names, no it wouldn't. ....

......Happy new year to you anyway.
    It would benefit us tho Trev
    Happy New Year to you too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X