Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris Regal cue

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item2ede3afdb7

What do people think of this cue? I'm thinking of bidding as I'm looking for a 55 inch cue, and a Parris would be perfect. The problem is I'd like to know the exact weight.

Bit of a risk if the seller can't give you exact specs on length and weight which is surprising for a Parris cue owner! If it's up at the 21oz end of the weight range then that also could be a problem dependent on what your used to. I see the sale has ended. Did you buy it then?

Cheers

David

Comment

Hi David,

I was outbid, it went for £253 in the end. I thought that if it was too heavy then I could sell it on for not too great a loss, but never mind. My current cue is 57", which feels too long as I'm 5ft 3 or 4". When I play I have a lot of cue hanging out the back. It's tricky to find a 55" snooker cue. I might have one custom made, or keep looking out on ebay. It might be best to find a shop where you can try cues, but don't know whether they'd have any shorter cues in,

Cheers,

James

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
        Hi David,

I was outbid, it went for £253 in the end. I thought that if it was too heavy then I could sell it on for not too great a loss, but never mind. My current cue is 57", which feels too long as I'm 5ft 3 or 4". When I play I have a lot of cue hanging out the back. It's tricky to find a 55" snooker cue. I might have one custom made, or keep looking out on ebay. It might be best to find a shop where you can try cues, but don't know whether they'd have any shorter cues in,

Cheers,

James
        A local cue doctor can shorten, shave the shaft and referrule your cue for 30-50 quid. Name your county of residence and I'm sure someone on here could give you a trusted name and contact details.

Comment

Working...
        X