X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry its awful imho

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      I personally don't give a monkeys about chevrons etc but with JP himself probably never laid a finger on this cue I just wondered why they have decided to put arrows facing up at the bottom of the shaft and arrows facing down at the top end of the shaft.
      Maybe that's the underside Leo ? as the last pic seems to have them the right way around ?

Comment

Well I never, item is 're-listed. Maybe his mate couldn't afford it.

Comment

I had a knock with one of those Ltd Ed cues... played gorgeous but pretty hideous to look at. I wished I'd bought it now though, could've had it for £550 :stupid:
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

It's worth at any one point in time what the buyers are willing to pay, not the reserve, S=D. Sellers often forget the demand side.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
              It's worth at any one point in time what the buyers

are willing to pay, not the reserve, S=D. Sellers often forget the demand side.
              The demand might well be there, but whats the point when the only cue available to meet that demands looks awful and just because its declared as a "Limited Edition" because JP says it is, doesn't mean its worth anymore than one of his normal range IMO.
              Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

Working...
              X