• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozza19792
    replied
    Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    It's worth at any one point in time what the buyers

are willing to pay, not the reserve, S=D. Sellers often forget the demand side.
    The demand might well be there, but whats the point when the only cue available to meet that demands looks awful and just because its declared as a "Limited Edition" because JP says it is, doesn't mean its worth anymore than one of his normal range IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Master Blaster
    replied
    It's worth at any one point in time what the buyers are willing to pay, not the reserve, S=D. Sellers often forget the demand side.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    I had a knock with one of those Ltd Ed cues... played gorgeous but pretty hideous to look at. I wished I'd bought it now though, could've had it for £550 :stupid:

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Well I never, item is 're-listed. Maybe his mate couldn't afford it.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I personally don't give a monkeys about chevrons etc but with JP himself probably never laid a finger on this cue I just wondered why they have decided to put arrows facing up at the bottom of the shaft and arrows facing down at the top end of the shaft.
    Maybe that's the underside Leo ? as the last pic seems to have them the right way around ?

Leave a comment:

• golferson123
    replied
    sorry its awful imho

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    And if it makes the reserve price, it is worth that amount......
    We don't know for certain what the reserve is set at, but you could buy it brand new for less than it is now, so how can it be worth it ???

Leave a comment:

• Master Blaster
    replied
    Originally Posted by shanerayner28 View Post
    someone's told him it's worth £1000
    And if it makes the reserve price, it is worth that amount. Some on here may not like the design but it's pretty unique. Nice to see some marquetry for a change, instead of the usual conny style every bore goes for after Hendry. UK cues are very boring compared to N. American cues, little artistic input.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    £160 above list price and reserve not met ? gosh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually it's only £108 over list price, when you take into account postage from John

Leave a comment:

• shanerayner28
    replied
    Limited going high

someone's told him it's worth £1000

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
    Not sure what you mean Bill,
    The highest bidder at the moment has successfully bid on 143 items in the past, he has only placed 3 bids on this particular cue though?
    Yeah, sorry, as JCR pointed out, I was looking at the 30 day history and miss-interpreting that as complete history. My bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• danam1
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    I just always wonder when the buyer of an expensive cue has only bid on 1 or 2 items, but has lots of selling feedback,

and the seller has zero feedback. . . .
    Not sure what you mean Bill,
    The highest bidder at the moment has successfully bid on 143 items in the past, he has only placed 3 bids on this particular cue though?

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    I personally don't give a monkeys about chevrons etc but with JP himself probably never laid a finger on this cue I just wondered why they have decided to put arrows facing up at the bottom of the shaft and arrows facing down at the top end of the shaft.

Leave a comment:

• grimreaper
    replied
    No one will pay that price or more unless you are a raving rich idiot.

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    I wonder what the reserve is set at ?

Sitting at £220 over the Parris website price, and reserve still not met. .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

Working...
X