X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick54
    replied
    Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Apologies if I wrong and I know the chap is taking into account eBay fees but this cue I'm sure would only cost around £300 from Andy would it not.
    It would and whatever for the case. Folk often buy items then when the time comes to sell they want back what they paid out. Sort of works with Parris cues and Trevs but in general you can expect to loose at least a third of what you payed when selling second hand.

The guy's perfectly entitled to ask what he wants tho and is no doubt thinking of the ebay and postage costs etc. Will it sell for £400? Not a hope in hell.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Apologies if I wrong and I know the chap is taking into account eBay fees but this cue I'm sure would only cost around £300 from Andy would it not.

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    [QUOTE=billabong;835805]. . . and by the time you answered , you're talking about a 3-4 hour old cue.

surely he'll need to keep changing the ad ?

Haha,,, -I'm glad we're dealing with hours and Not seconds !!

Leave a comment:

• Maverick54
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Andy Travis cue marked as used , and made an hour and a half ago !! LOL wrong row on the keyboard methinks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-piece-...item2c99c9573e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just love dicleccseeya eh? 20oz is a bit on the heavy side. Nice case but bit over priced me thinks, personal badge not an Andy Travis one.
    Last edited by Maverick54; 15 April 2015, 06:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    to be honest ,I thought you're just kidding, Bill,, but you're right. says made hour and a half ago !! lol ....
    . . . and by the time you answered , you're talking about a 3-4 hour old cue.

surely he'll need to keep changing the ad ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    to be honest ,I thought you're just kidding, Bill,, but you're right. says made hour and a half ago !! lol ....

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    started a topic Andy Travis quick work . :)

Andy Travis quick work . :)

Andy Travis cue marked as used , and made an hour and a half ago !! LOL wrong row on the keyboard methinks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-piece-...item2c99c9573e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X