Another dodgy badge transplant . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dodgy badge transplant . .

Didn't this Lindrum badge always belong on a machine spliced cue ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Walter-Lin...item35e8ab91c0

Doesn't look a good fit to me. .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely on wrong cue, but is this a rare case where the cue you are getting is worth more tho lol

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Didn't this Lindrum badge always belong on a machine spliced cue ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Walter-Lin...item35e8ab91c0

Doesn't look a good fit to me. .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Not sure where you got that info from, the 4137 lindrum cue also came in a hand spliced version and much rarer

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Not sure where you got that info from, the 4137 lindrum cue also came in a hand spliced version and much rarer
        It wasn't info, it was a question. see ? ? ?

.. also it was the badge I was asking about. Did this badge belong on a hand spliced cue ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          It wasn't info, it was a question. see ? ? ?

.. also it was the badge I was asking about. Did this badge belong on a hand spliced cue ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          A 4137 lindrum badge defiantly goes on a machine and handpliced cue, wether this badge is original to this particular cue couldn't be sure but the hand spliced version is defiantly a very rarer cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            A 4137 lindrum badge defiantly goes on a machine and handpliced cue, wether this badge is original to this particular cue couldn't be sure but the hand spliced version is defiantly a very rarer cue
            So the badge on the left ( which is the same as the one I was asking about ), was available on a hand spliced cue ?

I always thought the right hand badge was the only one used on hand spliced Lindrum 4137 ( '32 ) cues.

I consider myself educated. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes the cue on the left came as hand spliced too.

Comment

Cool, another bit of info to lock in .

although, at my age, you lock something in, and something else falls out the other side . .

Comment

Working...
                X