X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a chilly month

Would you buy it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JUMPER-up-...item541f1cf06f
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Val Doonican would !
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

ooo! and my birthday is coming up soon!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It will be Winter on Pluto before I wear a pool jumper! Now where's the version with Ronnie at the Crucible, trophy aloft? lol

Comment

too chilly my me, though couldn't fault the needle work. see them selling like hot cakes in canada

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            It will be Winter on Pluto before I wear a pool jumper! Now where's the version with Ronnie at the Crucible, trophy aloft? lol
            it's always winter on Pluto, it's a long long way from the Sun ... so get knitting MB

Comment

Never ever underestimate the quality of a good winter jumper, that well known song with the lyrics i wish it could be Xmas every day well that's because they love wearing them Xmas jumpers
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                Never ever underestimate the quality of a good winter jumper, that well known song with the lyrics i wish it could be Xmas every day well that's because they love wearing them Xmas jumpers
                now we're talking ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                  now we're talking ...

Haha great memories of my first Xmas on the drink in Newcastle aged 16 with female office workers, I immediately bought into the Xmas every day philosophy then
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                  X