Mirror finish cue case for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    A polished stainless steel case tops a leather case by dint of rarity. How many have you seen on your travels? Patchwork leather, common as much, quite chavvy looking sometimes. Polished steel, simple and stunning.
    But CJ's cases are one off's, can't really call them common, or chavvy !
    Looks like a nice case this tho, the test will be if anyone starts bidding at that price

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      But CJ's cases are one off's, can't really call them common, or chavvy !
      Looks like a nice case this tho, the test will be if anyone starts bidding at that price
      I didn't say CJ's cases are chavvy, I said some patchwork cases can look chavvy sometimes. This is especially true at the cheaper and non-leather end of the market. A friend uses a CJ 3/4 case which is very nice in comparison but it ain't as rare as the baby above. The only thing that puts me off a 1-piece version is replacing the brass fittings and the weight. Advert says it weighs a bit more than a CC alu case? I much prefer my 1-piece black plastic tube on practice days, I've got enough to carry with a toolbox of balls, a custom extension, lunch and everything else. But the case is stunning.
      Last edited by Master Blaster; 29 June 2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
        A polished stainless steel case tops a leather case by dint of rarity. How many have you seen on your travels? Patchwork leather, common as much, quite chavvy looking sometimes. Polished steel, simple and stunning.
        Yeah, we all see different attributes as important in forming an opinion on case hierarchy, but I'm on the side of the handmade

Leather cases of Crispian. Each to their own, eh ?

Some things can be very rare, but not the best imho ( think Panther Rio for example ).

Just for the record, this is the best case.

80 hours of hard never to be repeated work. . .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          Yeah, we all see different attributes as important in forming an opinion on case hierarchy, but I'm on the side of the handmade

Leather cases of Crispian. Each to their own, eh ?

Some things can be very rare, but not the best imho ( think Panther Rio for example ).

Just for the record, this is the best case.

80 hours of hard never to be repeated work. . .

Very noice! But still not as nice as a Cheddar Classic in mint condition, I do love the utilitarian, business look of Cheddars. But the stainless steel case is one-up on rarity. I might only ever see one once and never again and I haven't yet. Leathers, see em every day. I do like my mate's CJ as well tbf. Maybe someone can top it with a nice carbon fibre/kevlar case?

Comment

I'd take leather any day...

I do like the gimmick of the super shiny case though... Wouldn't pay much more than the sum of the base materials though as I reckon I could create that myself.

Comment

At my age, the last thing I want is to see my reflection...

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                At my age, the last thing I want is to see my reflection...
                But put under pool table and angle yourself right you can test your heart.
                Any females (or god forbid scots men in kilts) playing in skirts will give you a eye full!!!

Comment

A bit vulgar and shouty for my taste

Comment

This case needs some encrusted jewels and a bit of bling. It's a bit shy at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X