Warning!!!! Warning!! Warning!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unbelievable !!
    I wonder if these guys re member of this forum?
    Although, that does'nt matter. We'll never know anyway!!

Comment

To much trust here mind, i only buy cues that i can go and see for myself
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by devilronnie View Post
        I have been con many year ago too, the police couldn't help, hate these Conman...
        Ah the old it's a civil matter bull, coppers are a waste of space these days

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          To much trust here mind, i only buy cues that i can go and see for myself
          yeah, wise decision my friend .
          Also depends on who is the seller.imo.
          whether u can trust him or not .
          When I buy something f ADR , have no problem with paying him the money first .
          cus I know u can trust this guy .
          So if u know the seller , should'nt be a problem imo !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            +1 Ramon :snooker:
            nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
              An old Conman has resurfaced on ebay, did me for £250a couple of years ago, I stupidly agreed to a bank transfer as he hadn't set up his paypal account (lesson learnt), and sent me a Woods cue with the badge removed. You have been warned.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exclusive-...item3d042011c0
              Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
              It does have his phone number. Why don't you give him a call? At 3am maybe.
              He didn't sound too happy when I called, maybe i'll wait a few hours and call back to see if he has cheered up any

Comment

The good news is that he is on GiffGaff so all my calls are FREE

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

I'm not saying others should follow what i do but me personally no matter how good somebody's reputation is i won't buy until i've seen, where money is concerned you shouldn't even trust yourself

Wibble

Comment

I'm not saying others should follow what i do but me personally no matter how good somebody's reputation is i won't buy until i've seen, where money is concerned you shouldn't even trust yourself
                    I never said you did !! my comment was in general ( sorry about that ).
                    and I respect your choice ( which is wise ).
                    btw, I've never trusted myself but where money concerned , I do trust Andrew .

Comment

Even for a fellow V.I.P. member ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Even for a fellow V.I.P. member ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Hahaha Especially VIP's

Wibble

Comment

Right, so I found out his real name is Stuart Haine and hails from Southampton, even tricked the ***** into giving me his address, which probably explains why he was in a fowl mood when one of you rang him, it's not a nice feeling being conned! Haha

Comment

Now you got his address, send him a invoice for the money he owes via royal mail signed for next day delivery and give him 30 days to pay, when he does not pay up add a £100 collection charge to the invoice + 4% of the total and hand the debt over to these people - www.pjcds.co.uk they will call, email, knock on his door and generally be a pain in the ass till he pays up, they will even help you take legal action and for the first time you use them they only charge 15% of the total debt.

When I was researching companies to collect debts owed to my company I choose them because they had the worst reviews from debtors, moaning about constant calls, emails and door knocks lol

Comment

I think I might just do that. Thanks Ferrett!

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                                Now you got his address, send him a invoice for the money he owes via royal mail signed for next day delivery and give him 30 days to pay, when he does not pay up add a £100 collection charge to the invoice + 4% of the total and hand the debt over to these people - www.pjcds.co.uk they will call, email, knock on his door and generally be a pain in the ass till he pays up, they will even help you take legal action and for the first time you use them they only charge 15% of the total debt.

When I was researching companies to collect debts owed to my company I choose them because they had the worst reviews from debtors, moaning about constant calls, emails and door knocks lol
                                or if it is enough money I know people who would politely convince him to pay up
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X