Clear All

• clintvanjour
    replied
    He's back!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exclusive-...8AAOSw9mFWMWqP

Leave a comment:

• clintvanjour
    replied
    Another fella to watch out for is Michael Graham, lives in Great Yarmouth, again, he gets pictures of cues off the Internet and tries his luck.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    6.57 crew
    Yep they're the ones they had no fear.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    6.57 crew

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Seems a bit close to me at Portsmouth. I wonder if he's well known in any of the snooker scenes over there as I know many league players and a coach.
    I remember Pompey in the 80's a bunch of nutters the lot of them

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    they don't pay if they are dead!
    To be honest , I realy think these guys 'll make sure he pays first , just before they gonna finish him !!

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    They seem like nice guys

they don't pay if they are dead!

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    or if it is enough money I know people who would politely convince him to pay up
    They seem like nice guys

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Seems a bit close to me at Portsmouth. I wonder if he's well known in any of the snooker scenes over there as I know many league players and a coach.

Leave a comment:

• clintvanjour
    replied
    or if it is enough money I know people who would politely convince him to pay up
    Southampton isn't a million miles away from me, I'll let the c**t stu for a while (pardon the pun)

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Yeah I've got a brother who used to sell the debt when people messed him about.

He said he used to get most satisfaction when they would call him afterwards saying they now wanted to pay. He would get great pleasure in telling them that it's no longer his problem and good luck with the guys built like rottweilers who will be after the original debt and lots of interest.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Now you got his address, send him a invoice for the money he owes via royal mail signed for next day delivery and give him 30 days to pay, when he does not pay up add a £100 collection charge to the invoice + 4% of the total and hand the debt over to these people - www.pjcds.co.uk they will call, email, knock on his door and generally be a pain in the ass till he pays up, they will even help you take legal action and for the first time you use them they only charge 15% of the total debt.

When I was researching companies to collect debts owed to my company I choose them because they had the worst reviews from debtors, moaning about constant calls, emails and door knocks lol

Leave a comment:

• clintvanjour
    replied
    I think I might just do that. Thanks Ferrett!

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Now you got his address, send him a invoice for the money he owes via royal mail signed for next day delivery and give him 30 days to pay, when he does not pay up add a £100 collection charge to the invoice + 4% of the total and hand the debt over to these people - www.pjcds.co.uk they will call, email, knock on his door and generally be a pain in the ass till he pays up, they will even help you take legal action and for the first time you use them they only charge 15% of the total debt.

When I was researching companies to collect debts owed to my company I choose them because they had the worst reviews from debtors, moaning about constant calls, emails and door knocks lol

Leave a comment:

• clintvanjour
    replied
    Right, so I found out his real name is Stuart Haine and hails from Southampton, even tricked the ***** into giving me his address, which probably explains why he was in a fowl mood when one of you rang him, it's not a nice feeling being conned! Haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X