X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Piece JP customised for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/121858221601

Any questions please ask

what cue is it, know you say jp customised but that is badge he puts on cues he as worked on its not a parris is it
    Craftsman custom made cue
    57 inches
    17 ounces
    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
      what cue is it, know you say jp customised but that is badge he puts on cues he as worked on its not a parris is it
      I don't understand this sentence, what do you mean?

Comment

I'm not the original owner, what I was told is that the shaft was chosen and sent to JP as a blank, JP then used it and added the butt and made the cue from there on, the only difference between this and a classic is that JP did not select the shaft themselves.

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
          Customised cues are not made by Parris, they are any just any makers cue that he has modified in some way

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            Any cue that JP works on that was not an original Parris he will normally tell the owner that he will stick one of his badges on that states the cue was modified or worked on in some way by him. Then the owner with try to sell it as a JP.

Comment

dont worry, thats an old shaft! it will play better than any new parris tho whether it will fetch what you want dunno

Comment

As i said not a jp so wondered what cue it was especially as advertised as a parris why else start at £210. Easy for someonevto be misled
                57 inches
                17 ounces

Comment

As i said not a jp so wondered what cue it was especially as advertised as a parris why else start at £210. Easy for someonevto be misled
                  what if parris had used an old shaft himself? could he call it a parris

Comment

At no point do I intend to mislead anybody, as I said before about the history of this cue, I bought this cue from a well known member of this forum (I won't name so don't ask) and that is what they tell me is the origin of this cue is and I have no reason to believe otherwise, if the facts are not correct then I have been mislead, HOWEVER this cue is still a cue Customised by Parris which is what the title suggests, anyone confused by that then I apologise

Comment

the ad reads exactly as it is, whatever cue it was is irrelevant as he could have said anything and been shot down as he couldn't prove it

Comment

No because someone else has made it. Parris can call the cues he makes from scratch what he wants same as when says refurbed by tom dick n harry dosent add to value
                        57 inches
                        17 ounces

Comment

Advert should say hand made cue of unknown origin that as been at some point worked on by john parris that is to best of my k.owledge origin of cue. Dont mention a type of parris cue as you did because that is misleading
                          57 inches
                          17 ounces

Comment

No because someone else has made it. Parris can call the cues he makes from scratch what he wants same as when says refurbed by tom dick n harry dosent add to value
                            what about the cues he doesn't make from scratch ie machine made can he call them parris cues cos he does! and the seller didn't put the badge in parris did! and it clearly says customized by parris! as does the add. what has he done wrong?

Comment

Nothing wrong with advert in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X