Non paying Ebay-er. look out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non paying Ebay-er. look out.

Had a B&W purple haze up for sale on ebay.

Item was won by Mark Willems ( ebay i.d.= marwill_eozo9fj2t ).

Since then ( 16th Jan ) , no payment has been forthcoming, and no communication answered.

Warnning though, ebay refund their % of final selling price, but not the cost of "buy it now", or "reserve price" fees.

Steer well clear.

Item will be relisted tonight

There are no fees for "buy it now"

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      There are no fees for "buy it now"
      There are. I was charged £0.50 for the Buy it now.

Comment

Hmm I don't

Comment

Just shows you how many idiots are out there, why waste everyone's time. I very rarely sell things on fleabay for that very reason!

Comment

Tried to leave negative feedback, but told I can't do that !! Only if he was the seller, not if he's the buyer.

Too many people playing tit for tat in the negative feedback thing.

They do put a mark on his account as a non payer though. .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              Tried to leave negative feedback, but told I can't do that !! Only if he was the seller, not if he's the buyer.

Too many people playing tit for tat in the negative feedback thing.

They do put a mark on his account as a non payer though. .
              Should be able to leave some sort of feedback, might deter people bidding on things when they've got no intention to pay. When you re-list the item it always looks a bit suspect, like you've been bidding it up or something

Comment

That's the problem with eBay, you can encounter idiots when you try to buy, and more idiots when you try to sell. Its a pot luck minefield and a pain to sort out when it goes wrong, the annoying thing is it always appears to be the idiots that win, and decent buyers/sellers lose out.

Comment

It's a sharks' pool is ebay, you take your chance. But there are plenty of members on there buying up cues then flogging them on here for 50% profit, so they shouldn't complain!

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                    It's a sharks' pool is ebay, you take your chance. But there are plenty of members on there buying up cues then flogging them on here for 50% profit, so they shouldn't complain!
                    lol.... wonder who?
                    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
                    X