Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughable.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robin-Cook...3D231910449030

I am still in owe with these people asking for a fortune for a queue.........FFS 6000 quids for Mags' former cue? Gimme a break.....
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Yes , that is some what ambitious to say the least !

I think the Rex Williams ones at £2500 are great ...........decimal point being in the wrong place !
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That's daft, I would have thought about £1,000 would be steep but perhaps fair. You'd have to be off your rocker to pay that price. Perhaps they're hoping for offers and have just put a nominal price up. It's a lovely looking cue.
      I am still in owe with these people asking for a fortune for a queue.........FFS 6000 quids for Mags' former cue? Gimme a break.....[/QUOTE]

Comment

Laughable.....

haha you could give a slice of that price to John parris to replicate it and have the fun of a 20 year wait for it

Comment

Folks ask daft money to attract attention and then hope to do a deal outside the auction.

Comment

Please tell me Stephen Lee is the seller....
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Comes with a free tip burnishing tool though, bargain.

Comment

Working...
              X