Another Robin Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Robin Cook

Never seen this badge before. Is it an early one perhaps ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robin-Cook...IAAOSwzJ5Xc--w

supposedly used 10+yrs ago
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Is that correct with the "trough" of the butt splices extending right down to the brass on the joint?? Looks like the butt and the shaft are made up of two different cues, but I am far from being an expert!

Comment

I think you could be right David, third picture in the joint doesn't look flush to me.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I see what you mean bud, had a closer look at that third picture and ithw joint definitely looks off , so a Frankenstein cue then lol

Comment

Geez i hope you guys are wrong as i purchased the cue. Could someone PM please.

Comment

you need over 10 posts and patience to gain PM function

Comment

Ok no worries, maybe just post here if anyone can help me out. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by 8BallBreaker View Post
                  Seller says the cue is perfect. If it isn't and the joint is faulty or the cue is actually two cues put together, you have the right to return the item for a full refund and the seller pays the return postage fee under ebay rules because they sold you a pup. So don't worry.

Comment

Originally Posted by 8BallBreaker View Post
                    If you have doubts, I would contact Robin direct and ask if he made the cue (www.robincues.co.uk).
                    Get photos, get a copy of the ebay advert, just in case the details "as was sold" disappear and it becomes your word against theirs.
                    From my reading of the advert, they are selling it as a cue completely made by Robin, let us know what he says
                    good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X