Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: GBL C8 + Case + Extras

Hi guys,

Regrettably selling up due to continued health issues preventing me from playing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122043650648

Even though it's on eBay, I'm willing for collection in Southampton (cash on collection) where I'll give a discount on the listed price.

Any questions, please feel free to ask either here or on eBay?

Thanks
    GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

You have got your Countries mixed up, they are not from Taiwan they are from Thailand

Comment

Ha ha, oops 😭

And thanks 😃
      GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Sorry to hear your selling DM, you were longer deciding what to buy than the time you owned the cue for. Good luck with your health, shame you can't play anymore.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
          Sorry to hear your selling DM, you were longer deciding what to buy than the time you owned the cue for. Good luck with your health, shame you can't play anymore.
          Thanks markz, appreciate your kindness

Yeah it's a massive shame, I love playing snooker and it was always a promise I made to myself for years to get a really decent cue, but I just can't keep it if it's not being used, it's such a beautiful cue as well.

Hope all is well with you too

Comment

Hope you can still take an interest in the game on some level. Sad to hear folk giving up for non-playing reasons. Happy retirement!

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
              Hope you can still take an interest in the game on some level. Sad to hear folk giving up for non-playing reasons. Happy retirement!
              Thankyou

Comment

Price greatly reduced!

Comment

Working...
                X