Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adice or thoughts on which cloth i should fit

Hi all,
    Im a newbie on here, i wanted to ask for advice as to which cloth i should fit, i have a 12ft table, seen strachan and the hainsworth smart for around the same price but im not a great player, reading on here is it really going to matter to me at my level? im only on around 30 break stuff but looking to now to play 4 hours a day with me finally getting my table ( dream come true) i just want something that is going to last a bit, and something i can learn on progressively, well thats the plan.
    Any help, thoughts, advice i would appreciate greatly.

Hi there speak to Geoff on here he is the table fitter most guys turn to for advice he is a member
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

If you want a dice then try monopoly
      Seriously; Strachan for me! :snooker:
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Also i am having to fit this cloth myself, i live in germany and dont know any people here, so have no option but to have a go.....anyone fitted one and got advice

Comment

Originally Posted by Paulharr147 View Post
          Hi all,
          Im a newbie on here, i wanted to ask for advice as to which cloth i should fit, i have a 12ft table, seen strachan and the hainsworth smart for around the same price but im not a great player, reading on here is it really going to matter to me at my level? im only on around 30 break stuff but looking to now to play 4 hours a day with me finally getting my table ( dream come true) i just want something that is going to last a bit, and something i can learn on progressively, well thats the plan.
          Any help, thoughts, advice i would appreciate greatly.
          Ok thanks very much, i will see if i can get in touch with him

Comment

I don't think there are many Geoffs on here, but Geoff Large is the one your looking for.

Comment

:encouragement: thanks

Comment

Working...
              X