Maximus Ultimate 1Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus Ultimate 1Pc

My maximus ultimate 1pc with 4 figured ebony splices is up for sale on eBay. All the information you need to know is on the page.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162308451284?ul_noapp=true

Gorgeous cue. Just the two 147s with it? Lol

Comment

I just watched one of your videos and listened to the sound by striking the CB.
      This cue can sing much better than Whitney Houston. Realy nice.
      Good choice for someone who prefers to play with abit longer and heavier cue,imo.
      It's a bargain.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
        My maximus ultimate 1pc with 4 figured ebony splices is up for sale on eBay. All the information you need to know is on the page.
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162308451284?ul_noapp=true
        Well May not Post to Pakistan....End of the World for me LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          I just watched one of your videos and listened to the sound by striking the CB.
          This cue can sing much better than Whitney Houston. Realy nice.
          Good choice for someone who prefers to play with abit longer and heavier cue,imo.
          It's a bargain.:snooker:
          Let's be serious. Maximus Ultimate really is THE ultimate. Much better than JPU, TW, MW for a fraction of the price.

Comment

Like this.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
              Let's be serious. Maximus Ultimate really is THE ultimate. Much better than JPU, TW, MW for a fraction of the price.
              I am serious !!

personally I can'nt say they are better than JPU / TW / MW OR ....... cuz I do believe that each cue has to be judged on it's own.
              But once you found one which suits your game , then yes , they are as good as any of a decent JPU / TW ..... .
              Great players as well as good value cues, imo. ( agreed ).

Comment

Working...
              X