X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Champion Balls

Lovely Box lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3022160286...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Has he been throwing them balls down the concrete stairs ??

Comment

Probably from a table with old, thin leather on the pocket plates, and played to see who can hit the ball the hardest into the pocket
      Up the TSF!

Comment

Have buyers on eBay gone mad? This sale has a fair way to go and already the bid is getting close to a brand new set of 3GS! If the winning bid gets to writhing £30 of the sale price for these (about £200) that is total madness on the buyers part IMHO....I've always thought second hand is half price or close depending on condition....

Great for a seller I guess, what do you guys think?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-GB
        No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post
          Have buyers on eBay gone mad? This sale has a fair way to go and already the bid is getting close to a brand new set of 3GS! If the winning bid gets to writhing £30 of the sale price for these (about £200) that is total madness on the buyers part IMHO....I've always thought second hand is half price or close depending on condition....

Great for a seller I guess, what do you guys think?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-GB
          Has a bid been cancelled or am I missing something ?
          Only at £102 at moment ??

Comment

Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
            Has a bid been cancelled or am I missing something ?
            Only at £102 at moment ??
            With 4 days to go I would be surprised if they didn't get up to around £150. I'm watching them so we shall see. I just thought that is quite high bidding at this stage of a sale? Maybe he's got his mates banging the bids up! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post
              With 4 days to go I would be surprised if they didn't get up to around £150. I'm watching them so we shall see. I just thought that is quite high bidding at this stage of a sale? Maybe he's got his mates banging the bids up! Lol.
              Well sometimes putting in a decent bid early scares others away, but they say very little used so if someone wants a set it's still a bargain ?

Comment

Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
                Well sometimes putting in a decent bid early scares others away, but they say very little used so if someone wants a set it's still a bargain ?
                I agree £102 - £120 would be a good price to pay for them, will be interesting to see what they finally go for. Will post the final winning bid and then discuss again.

Comment

Working...
                X