Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets Snooker Dafabet Masters Final 2x afternoon and 2 x evenening (VIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Snooker Dafabet Masters Final 2x afternoon and 2 x evenening (VIP)

Hi there,

I am new at this forum. I registered because I'm looking for a honest sell of some (I believe) great tickets.
    And perhaps here are some snooker-fans that want these...

Does someone wants to see the Masters Final 2018 live with great seatings? I can't go so I hope someone else can enjoy this experience.
    Two tickets for the afternoon- and evening session. The evening session is VIP, front row seating and dinner!
    An unique experience I believe...(the final is already sold out).

Interested? Look at:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Snooker-D...IAAOSwyGZaGtpp

Or search for Dafabet Masters on ebay.

I'd likely take the evening ones off you were they listed separately

Comment

I return my ordinary tickets to the box office - can't you do that? Anyway I'll be there all week as per usual but I don't want any of the vip crap.

Comment

I tried to return the tickets so they will come available for other fans... but apparently that is not possible at Seetickets. Why I don't know. A bit 'unfriendly' in my opinion.... especially because this match is sold out so I don't see any problem for them to sell these tickets again... I personally think it is not from this time that you can't return tickets...

Comment

Originally Posted by MarkM83 View Post
          I tried to return the tickets so they will come available for other fans... but apparently that is not possible at Seetickets. Why I don't know. A bit 'unfriendly' in my opinion.... especially because this match is sold out so I don't see any problem for them to sell these tickets again... I personally think it is not from this time that you can't return tickets...
          Ah yes, Seetickets are greedy idiots

Comment

Working...
          X