Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Case

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aramith-S...-/323948040679
    How much do you think one of these cases is worth? About a tenner?

Not that much, but maybe it is to someone

Comment

Surely worth a lot more than ?10 ya tight git
      You try finding any case near ?10, I doubt you will.

Comment

I see the pound sign is still not recognised, is this site run by Brussels

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I see the pound sign is still not recognised, is this site run by Brussels
          Should be ok after October 31st lol.

Comment

I would like a new case for mine , I did ask them directly but they won't sell them . Surprised this guy has 4 of them . I think they should be a little cheaper than that though .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              I would like a new case for mine , I did ask them directly but they won't sell them . Surprised this guy has 4 of them . I think they should be a little cheaper than that though .
              Neil, I think there's more robust cases on the market. These Aramith cases are just flimsy plastic and aluminium. They look nice I suppose and if you look after them they should be ok. The ones in my club which are for general use all show signs of wear and tear. Broken handles, hinges etc. They take a bit of punishment getting dragged in and out of the store cupboard.
              My own case, which I bought many years ago, has a few "battle scars". The plastic handle broke off and the lid is slightly bent after some eejit stood on it. My fault as I'd left the case on the floor.

Comment

Its worth looking at camera type cases in the same style available on Amazon etc, often cheaper and better made than ones specific for snooker. If you have a set of G3's you can easily adapt the inlay (egg tray) from the box they come in to fit snugly in one of these and keep the balls well protected.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I've got an Aramith case for my 1G's [ battered after a few years ] and I have the Peardon Leather case for my 3G's , but although it is a very robust case it's just too heavy to keep lugging around .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cuephoria...-/223621007983
                    I’ve got a couple of these. Smaller and lighter than the Peradon cases. Smaller than the 1G cases as well I think.

Comment

I bought this last year. Very sturdy and good quality case...

Strong FLIGHT BOX STYLE Aluminium 22 Snooker Ball LOCKABLE Carrying Case https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KNTZJ..._DNFQDbG6HXFPD
                      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        Its worth looking at camera type cases in the same style available on Amazon etc, often cheaper and better made than ones specific for snooker. If you have a set of G3's you can easily adapt the inlay (egg tray) from the box they come in to fit snugly in one of these and keep the balls well protected.
                        One of the things that bugs me is that the "egg box" interior in the G3 boxes is very flimsy. It doesn't take much for it too split. Its only very thin plastic. Can"t help feeling that there's other types of material , eg foam rubber, which would last a bit longer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

One of the things that bugs me is that the "egg box" interior in the G3 boxes is very flimsy. It doesn't take much for it too split. Its only very thin plastic. Can"t help feeling that there's other types of material , eg foam rubber, which would last a bit longer.
                          Yep, you are right about that. This is my old bullet proof Regent camera case, the peaked foam in the lid is pretty good and I think fairly easy to buy an cut to size, the balls sit quite well on it. So will probably get some myself once the egg tray has had its day.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                          X